Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32530 times)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2012, 03:27:35 am »
((So sorry! I've been so busy! I'll try to place posts more often!))

Kye was amazed to see the girl destroy the huge Digimon, and when she came over and suddenly spun him around he began growing dizzy and dazed, trying to talk but his voice was drowned out by her giggles of glee. When she left to attend Nimh, he stood there for a moment as the whole world spun around him, trying to gain his bearings. He then shook his head and looked over to Eryes and nodded. "Right, though she's not really a little girl..." He said with a slight smile, then went over and took Nimh's other hand and helped her up. Growlmon landed on the ground and the Hyper Wings faded(thanks for the name by the way Gal XD), then walked over and looked at FeralRenamon with a smile. "Thank you for your help."

He looked to Kye. "Kyemon, what about me?" He tilted his head, a worried look in his eyes. Kye looked him over. He had no idea how to turn Growlmon back to Guilmon, and his form was so...huge. "Uh..." He bit his lower lip. "Go back to the forest to your cave and hide, we can't let anyone see you, ok?"

Growlmon sunk in his head a little, not liking the idea to be by himself. "But Kyemon..." Kye sighed. "I know Growlmon, but we can't let anyone see you. Um..." He looked to Dobermon and FeralRenamon. "Can either of you two go with Growlmon? He doesn't like to be by himself...and we need to take Nimh to the hospital, so none of you can be seen. Well, except maybe Dobermon, since he looks like a dog."

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2012, 07:19:45 pm »
I understand <3
She was talking about the other little girl, Airi, but she hasn't posted in forever :'c ))

FeralRenamon nodded at Growlmon and Eryes scratched her head.

"You're right. He is kind of... Big." She looked at FeralRenamon and back at Kye. "I guess I'll go with them, since you could probably find a better excuse for why her leg is broken... And FeralRenamon doesn't like me leaving his sight."

She turned to Growlmon with a smile. "Come on then, buddy! Me and FeralRenamon will try and find a way to get you back to normal, okidoki?"

She went over and grabbed one of his claws, pulling him in the direction of the forest. FeralRenamon shot a glance at Dobermon before walking off with his Tamer.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2012, 03:22:09 am »
I know right? DX))

Growlmon smiled and wagged his tail lightly. He beamed at Kye and waved with his free claw. "Bye Kyemon!" Kye smiled and waved back to him. "Bye Growlmon, I'll see you soon! And be good!" Growlmon nodded. "Promise!" He smiled back at Eryes as he let her lead him. "You can teach me to turn back? Yay!"

It was obvious Growlmon was happy for the company and Kye smiled after them, then looked back down at Nimh who seemed to be passed out. He shook her lightly. "Nimh? Are you still awake?" If she didn't respond then he'd have to carry her towards the hospital.

((Now to wait for Okami. X3))

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2012, 01:19:39 am »
Bump D: I know it's been a while but asjdsjdhs ))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2012, 07:37:41 pm »
(( Lol hey, i know its kinda in the middle of your rp but i was curious about joining, looks epic!))

Name: Hikaru Kazuki
Personality: Lonely personality, doesn't interact with others well and my digimon usually makes it worse lol. Kind and loyal, doesn't trust easily, more in rp.
Looks: Silver hair with hazel eyes. Wears really rich looking clothing, but its always grey.

Digimon: Impmon
Name: Impmon (I'll sometimes refer to him as Taka)
Ability: Dark Fire
Evolves: Devimon
Personality: Very extroverted, likes to make jokes to cheer me up sometimes. full of sarcasm, can be rude but is actually  kind and loyal once you get to know him.
Looks: Like the pic basically.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2012, 07:59:26 pm »
This rp was originally dead but accepted. Ww lost Galiou but if Draco is still here we can continue this rp

The liar and the thief

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2012, 09:43:46 pm »
Oh, lol. Didn't know but yea hopefully. Been searching all over for a decent digimon rp with no luck

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2012, 10:21:32 pm »
I've been trying for black butler, I know how you feel))

The liar and the thief

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2012, 02:23:38 pm »
I'M STILL HERE I PROMISE ;u; Hurray! New member!))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2012, 02:34:54 pm »
Well it looks like we can continue this. You 3 can go ahead and rp, Galiou, Draco, you're in charge.

The liar and the thief