Author Topic: ~LOCK Please lock this thread!  (Read 13673 times)

L0ner

Re: Feralheart in MMD My custom animations! Updates all the time!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 03:40:56 am »
that would be a problem, maybe you should talk to(I don't know who created the game cos' I'm not smart)the feralheart creator about it.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 09:01:20 am »
MMD is not owned by me, so I'm not making a new file just for you to download from, you're going to have to find the original file on their website here: http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm but that's the original link, there are no more links to that program download that I know of.
It's free. But running it on your computer may require extra programs, I do not know what those programs are.
MMD, as I said in my first post, is an animation program. It's from Japan, but in english (with grammar mistakes here and there)
It stands for MikuMikuDance and is commonly used to make anime 3D humans dance. A four legged creature, like the feralheart wolf, does not animate well in that program, but it's the only program I know how to animate with, so I keep using it for animations.
Er... I don't want to sound too mean or anything, but I don't know if giving out the edited, rigged MMD model of the wolf would be a good idea, as I don't want the modelers of the real feralheart model of the wolf to think I am claiming their work as my own. I don't want my mediafire account to get frozen, so unless I somehow contact them, I don't want to distribute.

Thank you so much!
And I understand. You can still say you dont claim the file. You can even send custom actions to the admins to put them in game!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:04:08 am by Lugai »

L0ner

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 04:39:44 am »
good idea Lugai!

~Falconflight~

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 12:12:00 pm »
Great Animations!
If only they were ingame

Inugamiz

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:10 am »
MMD is not owned by me, so I'm not making a new file just for you to download from, you're going to have to find the original file on their website here: http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm but that's the original link, there are no more links to that program download that I know of.
It's free. But running it on your computer may require extra programs, I do not know what those programs are.
MMD, as I said in my first post, is an animation program. It's from Japan, but in english (with grammar mistakes here and there)
It stands for MikuMikuDance and is commonly used to make anime 3D humans dance. A four legged creature, like the feralheart wolf, does not animate well in that program, but it's the only program I know how to animate with, so I keep using it for animations.
Er... I don't want to sound too mean or anything, but I don't know if giving out the edited, rigged MMD model of the wolf would be a good idea, as I don't want the modelers of the real feralheart model of the wolf to think I am claiming their work as my own. I don't want my mediafire account to get frozen, so unless I somehow contact them, I don't want to distribute.

Thank you so much!
And I understand. You can still say you dont claim the file. You can even send custom actions to the admins to put them in game!
Nah ah ah. Everyone misunderstands when it comes to copy-righted material. You must always ask for permission first to use the works of another person if copyrighted, which in this case it is. So before you send them in, please ask permission first. We don't want them to sue FH now do we?

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 10:27:11 pm »
THIS IS AWEESOME May I Ask If Its Posible You make Your Own Actions In Feral Heart?
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline Lvna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I fight with stealth, not destruction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 12:24:12 pm »
 Wow! Brilliant work done! Like they all are saying, I love the tail wagging also! Making this could be a future action. But really, great job on ALL of them! ;3

Offline imtoots2

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Hello~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 05:17:31 pm »
SWEET MOTHER OF PINEAPPLES
;w; epic videos of epicity epicness. dood you are awesome, i can't animate that good in MMD nor can I rip anything out of anything xD I want to love you ~(O_O~)

Aweu

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 05:32:19 pm »
So aweshome!!!! *le wants*

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 12:56:08 am »
Very nice! Really great smooth movements!
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse