Author Topic: The 7 Elemental Tribes(Contains Blood and Gore)  (Read 1505 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
The 7 Elemental Tribes(Contains Blood and Gore)
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:23 pm »
The 7 Elemental Tribes - Series

It was just days after the war between 2 packs. Many wolves had died from a pack called BloodStone the Dark Tribe which belonged to Feraskun (Fair-uh-sku-ng), like the BloodStone, several wolves had died from Fanged Dragon Wolves - Fire Tribe which belongs to Sandu Hashino.

Sand slept in his "so-called" comfortable spot, located in his den. Nightmares of this  war had kept many wolves awake, mostly the pups. It was morning. Fang woke up, seeing many of the Fire tribe wolves standing near him, he heard Fire. Fire repeated his name."Fang.....? Are you awake yet? You still need to see the medicine wolf, Ivy. Fang  had risen to his paws, replying in a soft bark "Huh? Am I bleeding or something?". The other wolf has lick his muzzle, and continued "Nope, she just wants to see you.........". A few paw-steps later, and already into the medicine den. Ivy looked up, seeing Fang and Fire."Fang? I guess you've gotten older, since we have last saw each other....right?". Fang took a second to remember."Actually, Maybe it is because you are siting. It's only been 4 howls since we saw each another!".

Feraskun licked his sharp claws."Oh, Those other tribes! We must kill Sand(Fire), Barrier(Strong Speeds - Wind Tribe), Tikrim (Final Hour - Time Tribe), Northern Star ( The Stars in space - Space Tribe), Mineral (Combined Rocks - Earth Tribe), Puddle (Flood - Water Tribe)" BlackLight added."Wait! Tikrim and Northern Star are dead!" Fang had listened to this conversation and then told Sand it.  

Sand stood up on the Flaming rock ready to tell the Fire Tribe what Fang's report was."Fang has a message that is about all the tribes!" he continued."The Dark Tribe has a plan to kill all tribes, except thier own tribe. The dark tribe has killed 2 of the 6 tribes, the seventh is dark tribe, which is not into this Kill-plan. With both Time and Space Tribes dead, which was stronger than the 4 remaining tribes in this kill-plan. Water,Fire,Earth, and Wind Tribes are remaining. We survived the attack. I almost died, luckily didn't though. We need to get this message spread to the 3 other tribes ASAP! Only three to five F-T wolves will go. The 4 tribes left need to work together. If not, Guts and blood, and bones will be left in many different places in each tribe."

Read it here ---> http://rashanon.deviantart.com/

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!