Author Topic: Doctor, Doctor  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Doctor, Doctor
« on: February 09, 2012, 06:43:20 am »
Let's see...

So, the object of the game is to "diagnose" the person above you based on what they tell you about themselves. For example:

My name is Crin. Nice to meet you! Usually I spend my time eating waffles. String cheese is also quite good. Do you think that the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs? Sally, my friend, does.

Now, your message can be as short or as long as you like, as realistic or as non-realistic as you like.

So tell me, what is my diagnosis? The correct answer (though there could be many): The last letter in the sentence began my new sentence. CriN > Nice... yoU > Usually... waffleS>...

Get the idea? It may be something in repeat, or it may be something as simple as using only four lettered words or saying the names of domestic animals. Okay, let's start off with something simple enough.

Hello, my name is Lily. My favorite color is Lavander. Do you like my freesia perfume? I have a little sister named Daisy.

Have at it? And if you just can't get, post that you give up and post your own.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor, Doctor
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:09:34 am »
Her name is a flower, she has a flower perfume, her favorite color is also a flower, and her sister's name is a flower.

Hi my name his Heather. When my sister yells I tell my mom "Let her". Grapes are awesome but apples are better. I have never wrote a letter.

(Lol not real.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:11:54 am by -$brodylove$- »

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor, Doctor
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 02:04:39 am »
All your sentences rhyme! :3

Erro, my name is Ducky. I know these things:
Depress, stare, snuggle, sob, black, and fuss.
(( Good luck to you soldier! *Trollface* ))
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!