Author Topic: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)  (Read 17496 times)

BlackRevenge

Re: ~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2012, 01:15:20 am »
(@Were-wolf, not accepted, re-read the rules, adn iceheart. O.O, that was really random XD.

Kutsu pulled away from the powerful attack, then let out a horse growl, he jumped out at the Glameow then used Take Down, this time; not holding anything back. He slashed out with bite afterwards then returned to Ciel's side. His chest heaving up and down. He glared at the Glameow then slashed up into a tree, several leaves fell during the process, covering the "cat" down below.

(Meh ;-; Shortness~)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 02:05:58 am »
Hey! No fair! Delta wailed, collapsing as the leaves cascaded down. She sneezed a leaf off of her face and glared upwards. The Glameow heaved herself up, brushing herself off irritably and started to lick one of her paws, as if she weren't in the fighting mood anymore. She dug her claws into her old, worn pink collar, trying to tear it off. With an unsatisfied spit as the collar refused to tear even a bit, Delta twitched her large, white-tipped ears and stared above, trying to pinpoint Kutsu's location in the leafy canopy.

(Writer's block is after meh again. T-T')

ヌ - ド ル

BlackRevenge

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 02:33:49 am »
(same here, I belive I'll reply tommrow. Only thing I can keep my mind on is that Dog Park RP and the Kuroshitsuji RP going on right now XD)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2012, 03:00:38 am »
(Haha, it's fine. xD I have my project to do-- it's like a spring portfolio. I keep worrying about it.)

ヌ - ド ル