Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 188944 times)

Offline Kyra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 04:58:51 am »
I actually went into a Walmart not too long ago and my boyfriend decided to put money in a little warthog riding machine (Looks like Pumbaa) and I sat on it..before he put the money in..well the guy came out telling us it was for toddlers and all..then he told us we werent supposed to be taking pictures inside the store..my bf said "well we're not technically IN the store"..he video taped the whole thing!

Offline Saria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Only good language here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 05:04:59 am »
this is fun :P

Icefire27

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 05:48:23 am »
Steal the floor waxing machine and start chasing people while screaming "I AM SUPREME RULER OF TARGET! I HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER YOUR PUNY STORE!"

Offline Forsaken

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 05:17:57 pm »
Get some fishing line tire one end to your ankle and the other end to a plush toy. Run around the store screaming "HELP IT'S COMMING FOR ME!!!"

Open all of the jello and pour it all over the floor, and scream "IT'S THE JELLO MONSTER!"

Go up to a lady (20-30 years old max) give her a big hug and say "HI GRANDPA!"
Live,Love,Burn,Die.
"At first it goes good then tazers get involed and the whole thing crashes and burns."~Me

Offline Rocketchu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Icon not by me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 11:51:43 pm »
New's reporter: "The suspect was seen wearing a Sora cosplay inside a local Walmart today. Sources tell us the alleged female was seen screaming the words "Eat freeze" while shooting icey blasts from a large key-like sword at a hartless plush doll. Dragged by security Shiro Takai was thrown out of the store and banned with possible fines for damaged equipment. No Injuries were reported, however, about 23 people appear to have lost their hearts."

Shiro: "IT WAS KAIRI" D:

FFFT. It's all Kairi's fault.
The return of Walmart-crashing-cosplayers. Sorry to copy, but I couldn't help it lD

Same news reporter: "Another Walmart cosply incident! This time, a young girl ran around in Edward Elric cosplay smashing 'Twighlight' merchandise. Being chased out of the store, she yelled slanderous comments about Stephanie Meyer's famed series. Once again, no injuries, but several CDs and books will need to be replaced.

Also: Find a box of cookies, goldfish, and superglue. Combine and toss. >:3

I love Fullmetal Alchemist. Despite my fangirling, please don't kill me! ^^;

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 12:33:24 am »
get three zebra's and an elephant and then play "duck Duck GOOSE" in the middle of the store

.... its possible D:

leafpool

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 03:24:25 am »
Get a boom box and play the song I whip my hair back and forth. (Make sure you have paint in your hairXD) When a Walmart worker comes by, play the song and turn it up loud! Once he starts yelling at you whip your hair back and forth until paint gets into his mouth. Make sure he starts choking. Then walk away. Just walk away while telling every one you didn't do it xD

AlleyKat

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 02:08:19 am »
Find a PA system and announce that there is an 80% off sale going on in target

ooooorr

Set every alarm clock in the store to go off in 5 minutes, and when they go off scream "THE RINGING!!! IN MY HEAD!!! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!" and run around like crazy =3

irawrs

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 04:29:24 am »
Get the electric scooters in the front, grab some toy swords and joust!

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 04:48:15 am »
Pretend to be a hobo, you know... all the ripped and dirty clothes, sit on on of the chairs, tire displays, etc. And evertime somebody walk past, scream "GET OFF MY LAWN!" at the top of your lungs untill you get kciked out. : D