Author Topic: "chase mode"  (Read 1155 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
"chase mode"
« on: July 22, 2012, 06:02:21 pm »
so i've looked over the internet and found nothing i've never pressed f4 that does the chase mode and im just wodering what it does/what its for

XDD i know yes its a silly question and due to my netbook...(well gfs netbook actually) but due to the f1 + buttons being for something else like the sound the screen brightness etc i just want to know what the mode is before i bother changing it to another usable button
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

CloudFish

Re: "chase mode"
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
Doesn't do much besides change the way the camera follows your character. Very subtle differences, if any, between F2 and F4 that I've noticed.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 06:41:56 am »
It just changes the way the camera follows your character! Compared to f2/default camera mode, f4 causes your character to run slightly further away or slightly closer to the camera than they normally would. Like Cloudfish said however, there is not much of a difference :)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 06:48:35 am »
Also-- if the netbook has a fn key, you can press fn + f_ to use those keys and avoid changing them altogether.