Author Topic: Terrain Needed Done  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • My Path is Lit for me, and im the one who lit it!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Terrain Needed Done
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:48:47 am »
So the title says it all, I need a terrain for a private map RP of mine done and ready to go. I have no time set up for it to be done or anything. I can send a paper copy of the terrain. You will get full credit for it, I would do it myself but I was hacked and when I get my new computer I will be working on request maps 24/7 till there done. If no one is willing to do this its ok and thx for reading.

With the terrain I will leave you a full layout and answer any and all questions you have. I would Like to have the terrain as soon as possible but feel free to take your time! This terrain is and needs to be made by a pro (not to put any stress on anyone)

It is a warrior map with 5 clans and high detail in the terrain. I CAN handle meshs, textures, particals, mask, sky, and everything else, I just need the terrain to be made because me and a few friends are plotting out meshs and such with the terrain.

Offline WolfLuna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Wolves are my life.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrain Needed Done
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 12:21:50 am »
:c I wish I could help you there, but I am not that skilled at terrains. (Yet.) I am so bumping this, hope you find some help!

~????

Aniuk in game.

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 04:45:58 am »
:c I wish I could help you there, but I am not that skilled at terrains. (Yet.) I am so bumping this, hope you find some help!

~????
Thx ^^ I don't help now O3O I just needed it done cuz I had no laptop of my own to work on x3 though they say I will get my computer back in 3 to 4 days O.O

Offline WolfLuna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Wolves are my life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 10:59:07 am »
Alright, good luck!

Aniuk in game.

Offline Spartathewolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:13:26 pm »