Author Topic: Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]  (Read 11261 times)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Year 2451||open. You may post||
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2012, 08:23:03 pm »
Jyaku trotted down the street, sniffing for food or danger. When the planes began flying, some low overhead, he paused and looked up, worried. Rain, who had stopped behind to check out an empty building, ran to catch up to him. "Are they going to shoot at us?" she asked, blinking as the body of a plane reflected sunlight into her eyes.

"How should I know?" asked Jyaku. The bombing started just moments later, startling both of them. "Come on, let's go!" he said to his sister, carefully slinking around the corner of a building. A Jeep careened wildly around the corner, almost hitting him, and he jumped back with an instinctive snarl. He and Rain ran through a half-empty building, slipping out a broken window the other side. Where would they be able to escape from the planes and the destruction they brought?

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 05:57:12 pm »

Laika
Laika almost dropped the steak as she watched Rock charge in front of her "Wait for me!" Her little legs couldn't carry her as fast as his could. Seeing the thick trees "There!" she yelled. Behind her she could hear the impact of the bombs hitting the ground which made her yelp and pushed her self to catch up to Rock. Becoming tired she began to slow down which she knew was a mistake as she saw Rock speed in front of her "Almost there." she panted. She turned around to see what was going on and saw multiple explosions scattered throughout the small city "Oh no." she whispered. "I gotta hurry." She turned back around and began to run again, seeing Rock farther up ahead she sighed. Then a bomb hit right in front of her which sent her flying back, she yelped as she smacked onto the ground. Laying on the ground she looked around at the spinning environment "Ouch.." she looked around and realized she must have dropped the steak "Man the steak is gone.." She stood up and whined quietly when she put weight on her left front paw "Gotta get to the forest." The dust that flew up when the bomb hit almost made her choke as she walked to catch up to Rock..

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2012, 06:13:24 pm »
Woops sorry!))

Rock skidded to a halt hearing a bomb a couple of metres away. He spun around barking "Laika!" His eyes widened in fear. He could hear the quiet whimper and he sighed in relief at least she was okay. He saw her leaning slightly to the left, was she limping? He trotted to her seeing that the steak wasn't there, but he didn't really notice. He barked softly to the blonde dog "Are you okay?" His voice was a bit stuttery... His long tail brushed agaisnt the rubble on the floor, as he whimpered softly.
(Short and not bothered to do colour)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2012, 06:53:23 pm »
                                                     Soldier.
Soldier watched the war go by... People screamed, shouted laughed... Soldier closed his eyes and leapt from the hiding spot charging at a man who was aiming at Rich... With a short pounce, Soldier bit into the flesh of the man shaking rapidly. His growl made the man scream.. Other army men pointed guns to his heart... Soldier had 2 choices... To die.. Or to make a run for it... Soldier let go of the man and ran... He need to protect Rich. He jumped just dodging a bullet by a millimetre. His brown eyes dared to not look back and he ran to Rich whimpering loudly. Soldier leaped into his arms and licked his forehead thankful that he was alive. Rich patted him on the head, and he flicked his tail happily. Soldier slipped out of his arms and crawled off, followed by another German Shepherd. Soldier looked behind for a second to see the white German Shepherd, but his focus soon turned to a French Soldier who was pointing to his friend... He aimed at the white GS.
"RUN!" Soldier yelled to Flake... Flake turned his head as the bullet could be heard shooting from the gun... But Flake just sat there in fear... Nothing came? The gun had backfired! Thankfully Soldier grabbed the white scruff and pulled him to a nearby rock that covered him. "Your safe..." He murmured, "the gun backfired..." Flake looked up at Soldier and sighed thankfully. "Stay there... Your probably in shock.." Soldier walked off looking at the opposite team.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2012, 02:34:00 am »

Laika
She saw Rock trot up to her "Yeah I'm fine, just a few cuts and scraps. Nothing too bad." she limped forward "The steak is gone..Sorry.." she showed him a sheepish grin "Maybe we'll find another one." she chuckled, she limped towards the forest "Let's go, it might be safer in there." she muffled her whines when she put weight on her left front leg "Gotta stay strong." she grumbled "No time to be weak." Her paws crunched the leaves beneath her paws as she got closer to the trees. "Any plan once we get in there?" she never did think what they were going to do once they got in there.
(sorry for the shortness, gotta post in other RPs, and can't think of anything..lol.. .-.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 07:24:46 am »
Rock.

"Phew!" Rock said almost falling down onto his side, but he kept his balance. "Ah, none of us really needed the steak..." He shrugged yawning slightly. "Lets go, it might be safer in there." Rock nodded slowly and trotted after her, slowing down to a walk, as he got next to her. "Sorry for running a bit a bit to fast," he chuckled, shaking his short haired pelt. "Any plan once we get in there?" Rock heard Laika ask him... He hummed to himself slowly looking at the ground. "Urm... I have no idea..." He wondered out loud. He heard the leaves crunch underneath his paw, and he soon weaved between the trees. He jumped up high, scared, as a leaf fell on his head. He calmed down slowly putting his paw over his muzzle. He then rested the paw on the ground and turned his head around to look at Laika.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

puppy09

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »
Le Bumbe?))