Author Topic: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Inactive since 17/01/2013]  (Read 14141 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Day -A Horror Role-Play- [Open!]
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 01:12:52 am »
Thank you!))

Cane let his head face the ground as he entered Braunchswheig. He shook his head, as his belly started to growl viscously at him. He almost started to talk to his belly, but he shook his head. His paws dragged against the floor his black tail high above his bottom. His ears flicked as the sound of a small squeak creaked from a silver bin. He perked his ears and crouched down low... He saw the small grey mouse crawled from the bin, looking anxiously, around for any dangers. Cane didn't have any warning, he lept up and landed on the petrified mouse. He grabbed it by the scruff and shook it violently, it soon hang limply in his jaws. And he wolfed it down.  
[/color]

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 03:22:55 am »
Snippz

A low growl seeped in the fae's throat. She felt something wasn't right. Another growl replied, making her turn around. The pack stopped and followed her gaze, some of the canines cowered at the canine shadow. The shadow spoke not a whisper, all that was seen was its muzzle. It chuckled, then came ino sight. Bits and knobbles were missing from the canine's body. It's eyes were a dull blue-white. It's spine was at an odd angle, she guessed it was broken. A large brown brute stepped in her way. "What the fu--" He started, his voice melted in the fae's ears. He was cut off from a growl from the odd canine. The canine grew closer to the brute, and slashed his throat. It didn't kill the brute right away, but it could've. Her pupils dilated from fear.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 02:08:45 pm »
Cane spat out the bones,and carried on walking. "What the fu--" He heard a large brute growl, but he was interrupted by a louder growl.

It kind of sounded robotic. So he trotted on past the pack, staring at them from behind a couple of bins. He heard a whimper a something got cut. So he started to run, he was safe for now... He slowed down as he could no longer scent the mechanical beast. "Stupid Robot Dogs..." He muttered to himself. He trudged on, his ears perked, and his eyes darting from left to right... He didn't hear nothing... The coast was clear..
[/color]

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 12:12:33 am »
Lets wait for DJ and if they don't respond within 24 hours, then we will have to move on with out them.
Until then, please help bump the RP up. ^^

Thanks
~Wolfie)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 03:05:27 am »
Okay! But watcha mean 'Bump Up?' More interesting?))

Meep Meep.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 05:30:48 am »
Like, when it starts to die, just post something saying 'Bump' or something.)

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 03:20:39 pm »
Blanq snapped once at a fly, and continued her search for food. The cyborg wondered about the silence before begining to enjoy the change. Much better than many voices, she thought before one interupted her train of thought. The fae snapped at the air and quietly growled "Go! Leave me alone." and sculked behind a dumpster, still hungry.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 11:55:49 pm »
Oh, okay. I know what bump meant, just didn't know what bump it up meant. xD))

Meep Meep.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 07:01:12 am »
Yea, it's just basically the same thing.))

Snippz raised her hackles. The strange creature frightened her. 'How many are there? Are there more of them?' She thought to herself in fear. "Foolish dogs. You truly are idiots." It rasped. Her black nape nearly rubbed her head, she was scared for her life.

-Short. Making a new RP-

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 06:16:15 pm »
Blanq slashed at the dumpster with metal claws, raking holes down the side. Trash spilled out and the dog started to eat noisily. When she had finished her meal, Blanq sighed with content and padded out of the alleyway towards a spot she knew had good dens.