Author Topic: A FeralHeart Version of Plants vs Zombies ~Crazy Idea Here~  (Read 1282 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
A FeralHeart Version of Plants vs Zombies ~Crazy Idea Here~
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:16:33 pm »
 (( Should this be in the Advertisement Board? If so, please move it, mods and admins. x.x ))

Have you ever wanted to play Plants vs Zombies on a virtual game like FeralHeart? Well, have I got a surprise for you! I just had a light bulb idea--have players make characters from the Plants vs Zombies game and play it! Don't know what this crazy Veggies vs the Undead thing is? Well, look here --> http://www.popcap.com/games/plants-vs-zombies/pc?s_kwcid=TC|3875|plants.vs.zombies||S|e|9389296008&gclid=CKro3vmzwrQCFS-RPAodV0YAhg .

Anyway, for those of you who play the game, do you want to help? I am hoping to make a P vs Z group for all of us to have fun in! You can be a zombie, a plant, the planter, sun, a grave, and Crazy [insertnamehere]! We also would like a map so that we can have a more real experience. :)

Here is a few examples of short character applications that you can post here on the forum if you'd like.:

Name: Repeater
 What are you?: Plant
 Other: "I used to beat up ol' Peashooter, but then I got this job fighting zombies, and I realized what true good is."

Name: Pole Vault Zombie
 What are you?: Zombie
 Other: "My trusty steed iz my pole."

Name: Sun
 What are you?: Sun
 Other: "Happy, jolly days! Getting absorbed by plants to destroy zombies! Pretty, beautiful days!"

Name: Bob
 What are you?: A HUMAN
 Other: "HOLY APPLE! A WAVE OF ZOMBIES! COME ON SUN, COME ON!"

Crazy idea, right? But remember, the craziest ideas, are the best ones.

SO SIGN UP TODAY! :D