Author Topic: Thillex's Story Entry.  (Read 4024 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Thillex's Story Entry.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 12:01:24 pm »
Wrote new chapters for Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls :3

JackobLoveu

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 10:24:29 pm »
Thanks everyone for the supporting comments :3

?Update?
Next Chapter tonight!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 12:23:32 am »
Thunder was looking at them from a distance, he snarled evilly, and walked away taking Aria to the forest. Aria wonder what was Thunder going to do, she shrugged and followed. Thunder was in front so Aria didn't see him reacting. He smiled evilly. He stopped and turned to Aria, he showed his fangs and dropped to ground, chocking her neck! Aria gasped, and tried to yelp for help, but it was to late, she died and her spirit flew towards the heavens. Thunder left her body, dealing it later. Then when he was about to leave his stomach growled, he growled and went to hunting. Hours passed, Thunder was walking back from his meal with blood on his muzzle. Hanso started wondered what happened to Aria all day, he gazed at Thunder mysteriously, and follwed him, by climbing into the trees. Thunder walked over to Aria dead body, circling around her. "Well..Well..Isn't it Aria..My beloved mate whom doesn't give me attention or any love! Just the pups" he exclaimed with rage at the dead body. He growled and got a sharp rock and stabbed it anywhere in her body, and blood flying into his face! Hanso watched and gasped when saw horror in his eyes! Thunder looked around, and dragged her body into the water so no one can see it. Hanso yowled and climbed down the tree, and walked up to Thunder with angry. Thunder gasped and backed away from the river, putting his tail between his leg.
"Why did you killed your own mate?!
"What! I would never killed my own beloved mate!" "Stop lying!
Thunder growled and surrender. "Muhaha! I actually did killed my own mate! Now get out of my way. he said, pushing his way rudely. Hanso growled and pushed Thunder to ground, clawing up his face. Thunder growled and
pushed him off with his hind  legs. Hanso yowled and fell to the ground.

[To be continued]

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 07:44:15 pm »
MWUHAHAHAHAHA! HANSO VS. THUNDER! >:D I'm so sorry for being inactive, I had a stupid bill -.- I won't be on long, i'll be going on friday since i'm  still on the bill! >.<

JackobLoveu

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:11 pm »
Caylis! -huggles- And thank you! And yes >.< The bill...

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:58 pm »
OF DOOM!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 03:00:45 am »
Thunder put his paw on Hanso's throat almost trying to suffer him from breathing. Hanso yowled and used his hind legs, and kicked him. Riahn on other hand was beside Jade, and carefully watching his pups wondering from danger. Until his ears peaked, he eyes gazed at the forest, He growled and ran towards the sound of a yowl. Jade head turned when she saw her mate gone. Riahn saw Thunder and Hanso fighting. He ran towards Thunder, and pin down to the ground. "You better stop or you die" he growled as he pressed his paws on his muzzle. Thunder rolled his eyes, but didn't fought back. "I dont care he answered. Riahn snapped at Thunder's muzzle, almost breaking it. "What happened to the real Thunder?" There was a dead moment of silence, until Thunder finally answered. "Gone.."he replied in a spooky voice. Riahn ears went back, but instead growled. Thunder laid on the ground like nothing is happening. "Kill me..If you want!he demanded. Riahn growled, and unleashed his claws, and pressed down onto Thunder. Thunder die. Riahn took a step back, and panted. Hanso patted Riahn, and walked back to the camp. Riahn followed, and went made an announcement. "Aria and Thunder or die!" Jade gasped as tears ran down from her cheek. How can this be? How could this happened! Riahn walked up to his mate and nuzzled her, feeling bad for her mother, mostly. Jade continued crying as she nuzzled back her mate. Misha whom was starring at her pup, frowned and nuzzled her parents.  

[To be continued]

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 08:25:00 pm »
WHOO! :D Loving it! <3 Floof!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 08:27:46 pm »