Author Topic: In the Name of the Thane! (Fantasy RP) [Inactive since 09/02/2013]  (Read 12950 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: In the Name of the Thane! (Fantasy RP)
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2013, 10:14:52 pm »
[I'll post some time today!
Sorry, Desu! I've been sick all this week and I'm trying to make up the schoolwork I've missed. Also, thanks for the compliment on my sig X3]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:37:41 am by Kasai »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2013, 01:37:03 am »

WolfHeart88

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2013, 04:34:43 am »
(( It's fine :3
Thank you guys for posting though.
Well, in general, I have not been as active as I desired to originally be :c
))
A light smirk played across his black lips at the woman's wonderful camouflage. She played the role of an assassin quite well, he could tell just by the way her aura changed with each disguise.
Her proposition was so unexpected, Blasphemious chuckled. How many more surprises awaited him today? This surprise was quite welcome though- Blasphemious had never had a student before- and his mind was completely open the though of adventure. Instantly, he complied,
"I accept. It would be quite an interesting adventure, don't you think? Ah and yes, a disguise... I have the perfect one... A bedchamber maid? He laughed- jesting but almost slightly serious.
The drums suddenly picked up tempo- vitalizing.
Guards dashed through the streets, clearing them quickly, to accommodate the slow-moving wooden caravans inbound from the south. Blasphemious hoped to have no fatalities today- no frail creature crushed under the caravan's heavy wheels, no animal escaping its bounds and running ramped through the capital.

The first structure that rolled in was The Hook, the caravan meant to draw attention from the crowd. It contained some of the kingdoms most gorgeous women, dancing to the macabre of music from below. Flower petals rained down from the roof of the Jarl's palace just then, like white stars compressing around Blasphemious and most of the crowd.
 The music swelled to an elaborate collaboration of harps, flutes, and heavy percussion. People crowed and cheered in the streets- the Jarl chuckled  as a young man tried to jump onto one of the caravans carrying the ladies. He seemed to be quite drunk, sporting a purple scarf, and carrying a heavy backpack.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:31:24 pm by Desu-Juice »

WolfHeart88

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 02:20:28 am »
Bump.
Guys, I have a question. What kind of RP do you think this forum needs?
Either, 1) A Fullmetal Alchemist RP. 2) Gorillaz RP. 3) Futuristic Sci-Fi with robots. 4) Anything else?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2013, 03:33:03 am »
[I have a futuristic robot rp. I've seen a Gorillaz one, and a FMA one too.]
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

WolfHeart88

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2013, 04:59:06 pm »
(( What were they called? They could be mine. ))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

The priestess returned the smile towards the nervous wreck scribe as she noted that Marcellus was already arranging and picking up his materials. However, the scribe wasn't showing any signs of rush as she began to roll up her own scroll but she placed it aside on the railing's flat top as she began to pick up her own things. She opened a miniature case that she had from her bag and began to place away her quill into it and the closed ink bottle into a small hole that allowed it to stay enclosed and protected with the case. "it is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Ancelli. Sadly, the other servants of the castle were too busy with possibly preparing for the ceremony."

The priestess pressed her cold hand against her forehead as she was thinking towards herself, revising the schedule in which was for today. "...Feast..boar..." She muttered to herself a bit loudly and she blinked, hearing herself and felt several eyes onto her but she glanced backwards and the stares flew off from her back. Her hands were quick to glide into her bag again as she pulled out a wax stamp and grabbed the scroll with the other. "Would you like some assistance, Ancelli?" Anya pressed the stamp against the closed scroll as she spoke.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »
((I am truly sorry for my inactivitey, but my life has been rather busy lately. I am very limited on my free time, so I have to leave this RP. It was an amazing idea, so I hope other members do continue to keep it up and running. Best of luck!   -Lupo))

WolfHeart88

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 04:30:28 am »
(( It's ok, and thank you for letting me know :3
There's a lot of lack of activity recently, but that's ok. People have lives, not everyone can RP all the time XD ))

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 12:01:57 am »
[Actually, I have no life. XD I just dunno what to post.]
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?