Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 127706 times)

Offline FloWithLife

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Eating Ice Cream in Hell
    • View Profile
    • MaH DA
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #400 on: March 26, 2011, 06:08:55 am »
Pic: (Could'nt figure out the ss buisness...) Dark tan/grey pelt with grey underbelly, black markings, and light blue eyes.
Name: Kweli
Parents:Passed on. Her parents were killed by money-hungry poachers around the time she reached her 'pre-teen years.'
Mate: None
Offspring:None
Personality:Kori is the easy-going, quiet type; however, this dosn't mean she is the shy (ill hide in a bush if spoken too) type but simply one who enjoys not speaking when it is not needed. She loves to feel at peace, feeling nature surround her, running and feeling earth on her paws.  Her greatest joy is to be a helper, a wolf to be comforting, understanding, and loyal. When set on a task she will fullfil it with determination making sure it is done, and done correctly.  She has a wild side as well, and cannot help but to snarl and hissing at the wind with delight on a run.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: Trained by healer from a different clan/group, and later trained for a short period of time.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: FloWithLife
Desired Rank: Trainee healer
RP Sample: "Kweli sniffed the rough, hot air one more making sure the scent she was following was still in the air. It was still there, faint on the air because its scent was so light. Kweli pulled in her back legs to clear a jump over a large, dead tree and trotted to a slow stop. She scaned her surroundings and under a bush a few paw-steps away spotted the coloful markings of a flower, with the same scent she had been following that morning. Funny how such a small thing took so long, and so much effort to find it. But the small treasure was worth the journey."

clarissa

« Reply #401 on: March 26, 2011, 06:55:06 am »
Name:Clarissa
Parents:Unknown
Mate:None
Offspring:None
Personality:Nice,kind fast and is a good fighter
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee:none/none
Ingame Username / Forum Username:clarissa/clarissa
Desired Rank:cub
RP Sample: Clarissa runs through the tall grass and tackles a mouse. she walked back to the clan and gave it to the leader. then she runs and trys to catch a baby gazelle. but she made a stamped so she runs and jumps into the lake but gets lost at Blood Point.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 26, 2011, 12:29:50 pm »
Added Kweli and Lath. Clarissa, I'm afraid your roleplay skills aren't at the level that we maintain. I wish you good luck and fun in RP elsewhere, however ^^

Also, I think today will be a training day, mostly. Although it's not REQUIRED--just a suggestion, in case you all run out of things to do IC XD

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #403 on: March 26, 2011, 02:32:23 pm »

Name:Rei
Parents:unknown
Mate:none
Offspring:none
Personality: she's calm and collected most of the time, but you threaten her
friends or loved ones and she will lash out.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: n/a
Ingame Username / Forum Username:xvixenkitsunex/ rei rei
Desired Rank:COURSER
RP Sample:
    Phobos only rolled his eyes as his brother made his outstanding entrance. It was always Deimos to do the big entrance. He chuckled lightly at his twins comments towards the two woman, though his brother earned a slap upside the head for the comment to his brother. " I got here when I decided to you ass." He said calmly.

He knew his brother did it on purpose to get a reaction out of him, and to this day it still worked. " You short stuff just had to make that dramatic entrance right?" He said sarcastically to his brother. Granted his brother was only a few inches shorter than him, but Phobos liked to poke fun about it every once in awhile.

His gaze flickered to Solo though as he flipped out at what Deimos had said to his son, causing the god of fear to start to chuckle to himself. The out burst amused him greatly, and well anger in general amused Phobos greatly. " Were here cause Olympus and the Underworld tend to be rather boring. Humans can be amusing at times." He said with a shrug his gaze flickering to Eileithyia as he listened to her again. He laughed out right this time. Really she was taking everything way to personally. " Woman learn to relax, my brother is an idiot and calls everyone names to get a reaction which he's gotten out of us clearly. " he said shaking his head faintly causing the blond hair to fall into his face. He sighed faintly a grin still on his face as he pushing the hair out of his face.

" If you lived on earth and were suddenly surrounded by three gods and another demi- god you'd be freakin out as well." He said back to her, after she had spoken the granny comment. " He's clearly confused and now as long as good ol' Zeus doesn't appear it will remain a decent time unless you'd like to keep that rather depressing attitude up?" he said. Like his brother he really didn't care who he pissed off, he never really had.

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I love marching band. I love to sleep. I love lamp
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #404 on: March 26, 2011, 03:21:01 pm »
I feel bad for doing so, but I won't beable to get on in the begining...I have to go to a boyscout dinner for my brother.
I may be on a little later..closer to 9 though! :/
Click;

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 26, 2011, 05:43:10 pm »
That's all right.

I hope we'll have enough on tonight for a decent RP. Perhaps if some COTRS are on, we'll attack them... hmm...

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 26, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »
Removed Envy since he's going to be with COTRS now. XD

Stil will eat him alive. o.o No forgiveness! XD

Offline SingeBlade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 26, 2011, 06:03:58 pm »

Name: Auri
Parents: None
Personality: Kind, loyal, wise strong
Previous mentors: none
Forum username/game username: SingeBlade
Rank wanted: striker or healer
RP sample: "Auri climbed on to a near by blouder hoping she could get a better view of the stars. On the bould she gazed at the starts while the cool breeze ruffled her pelt."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:48:51 pm by SingeBlade »

Laying in a field of Red Camelias

HawksWingx103

« Reply #408 on: March 26, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »
Sorry I haven't been online lately. It was finals week and I had kennel duties  (cleaning/feeding/walking/training) the animals at school three times a day so I didn't have any time to get online.

On that note I have one more kennel shift tonight so I won't be on till after 7:30 EST.

Yang

« Reply #409 on: March 26, 2011, 09:30:56 pm »
Picture: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/teepage/ThelujiShot.gif
Name: Shaka
Parents: Needed
Mate: -
Offspring: -
Personality: Mecivous (Gahhh can't spell it right), nice, friendly, stubborn.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: -
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Yang
Timezone: EST
Desired Rank: Trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): In the grassy terrian of Flourite Plains, a young cheetah stalked her prey carefull to not make a sound. SHe was about to jump when three felines jumped right in front of her. They were too fast for the young cheetah
 to see. She growled as the prey scurried away in the thick undergrowth. (I know it's pretty bad I'm still a beginbner :'( )

;D

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:58:29 pm by Yang »