Author Topic: ~Professor Zathe~  (Read 1531 times)

Offline KayKay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • laughter is the best medicine
    • STEAM_0:0:170006685
    • View Profile
~Professor Zathe~
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:03:41 pm »
                                                 P R O F E S S O R       Z A T H E
(NOTE: I am sorry that I cannot post an image of him, You will have to meet me in-game if you want to know what he looks like :3)

:BASIC:
Well-spoken, Intelligent and charming, This young wolf is mostly known for his scientific experiments, He is sometimes bankrupt and neutral when he is sane, But when insane he can be loud and threatening, He is always interested in science and abnormal happenings that happen in the Feral world.

:PERSONALITY:

Sometimes mature and intellectual, Or insane and sadistic and a bit ignorant, His personality depends on his mood, If he is happy he is Gleeful, Playful and funny, if neutral, Like above he is bankrupt and silent, If angered his personality would turn to cold-hearted, grumpy, and hot-headed.

Though he has multiple mood swings, He is usually respectful, loyal and charming if he is in the right mood. He tends to see over-reactions amusing, and confusion a bit funny, This is another one of the things that makes him unique....

Additional Information:

1. In the past Zathe has been a subject of experimentation, Thus intriguing him to become a scientist himself.

2. He never really liked his parents, They always neglected him.
h
3. Zathe has an eye condition, heterochromia. His right eye is a a dark grey and his left is a black.

4. Zathe lost his tail in a battle against his arch-enemy Malcolm, Due to this he created a robotic snake-like tail that contracted.

5. He has never felt love, He doesn't really want to feel it anyway.

6. He rarely gets crushes, Because most females he has met in his life have looked down on me, So now he is EXTRA loyal to females.

(Well that's about it ^.^ Want anymore info ask me in-game :P)

𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
                               ▬▬▬
                                            𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢  𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹  𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑺.