Author Topic: Is this really the end? || The Last Of Us [Inactive since 19/07/2013]  (Read 9471 times)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Following Joel around, Ellie fiddled with her fingers, she ran a hand through her hair and shifted her backpack. Ellie then glanced over to where Joel had sat down on a log and huffed. "I'm not hungry." Sitting, the teenager rubbed her eyes and yawned, she looked around, then began to shuffle through her backpack. Hearing Joel talk about a comic, she quickly glanced up and yawned once more, "Oh, what?" "Really?" Holding a hand out to grab it, Ellie flipped through the pages and chuckled. "Not gonna really read it now."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 08:33:12 pm by BlueCrisis »

|| Preset ||

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Alright," then slid his backpack on once more and trekked down the trail once more. Coughing, he ran a hand on his face to remove the sweat on his brow. Stopping at the gate, he raised his voice at,"Hey, can anyone open the gate for us?" and banged his fist against it loudly to get attention. Finally, a voice replied with, "Coming," and sure enough the male finally opened the gate after a good two minutes. Sighing, he walked in while pausing to pat the Militia dog's head. It responded by licking his hand and Joel gave one of his sincere half smiles. Looking back at Ellie, "Hey, uh, I was wondering: Maybe we'd go on a real hike sometime? ..Like I did with Sarah."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 08:37:15 pm by .Re.~ »

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
"Didn't I say we could do whatever after that whole firefly thing?" Pausing briefly, Ellie kicked at some dirt and looked down at the dog, she than looked back up at Joel an sighed, "Meaning, sure." Scratching her arm, Ellie rolled up her sleeve and looked at the bite wound, she shivered, pulled her sleeve back down, and continued to walk. "Soo..." Ellie wasn't sure what to talk about, she rubbed the back of her neck and gave a half cough.

|| Preset ||

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel paused and frowned for a moment but continued on walking silently. Hearing a stomach grumble, he looked back and asked, "Was that you?" A creak from the metal door he opened interrupted his silence and held it open for Ellie. Coughing, he returned her questioning 'so'. "You need to eat, you haven't eaten a bite since last night and it's already past one o'clock," Joel walked into the cafeteria. Grabbing the nearest tray, he scooped mash potatoes silently. Once his plate was filled with all sorts of food-- peas, mashed potatoes, turkey and a water --  he sat down at a table with a few people around him and began to think about Ellie's attitude lately; he wasn't that fond of the way she was acting.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
"Fine." Ellie grabbed a tray, she gathered some food on it, ate, then leaned back in a chair. Sighing, she looked over to Joel and then the other people around her. Not comfortable to bring up a topic, she motioned to Joel, wondering if they could move tables. "Joel, I need to talk to you."

|| Preset ||

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel looked at Ellie and gave her a quick nod, standing up and walking to another table with his plate in hand. Sitting down, he adjusted to another seat and awkwardly glanced at Ellie. Grunting, he wiped his forehead and looked at her again. "Ellie, what's wrong?" he said in a serious tone, raising his eyebrow curiously before looking her into the eyes.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:23:10 pm by .Re.~ »

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
"I'm still... unsure." Ellie turned to where her back was facing Joel, she seemed to glance around, then turned back around. "Are you sure what you said about the fireflies is true?" "That they..." Ellie stopped her sentence, she seemed to fiddle with her fingers again, her voice got low. "Are you sure they've stopped looking for a cure?" "Wouldn't Marlene have told you about the others that are immune?" Ellie felt unsure of what she was asking, honestly, she didn't really expect Joel to answer. "You would tell me the truth, right?"

|| Preset ||

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Joel paused for a moment and stare on his plate. The only time he'd had a conversation like this was with Sarah; he'd barely managed to communicate. "Ellie," he said, continuously staring at the table. "I don't know if they've stopped looking." he barely managed to say, turning his head where he was staring at her from behind. "Of course I'd tell you the truth, it's just I didn't want you to know. But the only thing I do know: I wouldn't let them hurt you." Joel said firmly, half expecting her to say something again and grunted.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Wiping a grease-slicked hand across his brow, Tommy walked within the walls of the cafeteria. Many people aligned the tables, each with their trays piled with food in front of them. "What the hell...?" he muttered, as his eyes caught two very familiar silhouettes conversing with one another. The thought of grabbing a meal slipped from his mind as he quickly approached them. "Joel? Ellie? What the hell are you two doing here?" Tommy questioned. "Last I knew, you were heading to the Fireflies to drop that kid off. What happened?" The concern was strong within his voice, taking a seat beside them and looking directly at Ellie. He hoped for a valid answer, shifting his gaze towards the others within the room to release pressure from the two.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
"Meh" Looking to Tommy, Ellie yawned and rested on her elbows, she then glanced to Joel, "Ask him, his decision, and a story too, I guess." Shrugging, the girl rubbed her eyes and twisted her body. She grabbed her bag, then began to shuffle through it. Once finding the comic that Joel had found, she picked it up and began reading it, chuckling at some of the pages. "Maan, another 'To be continued'." "Psh" Flinging the comic back into her bag, Ellie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Cliffhangers."

|| Preset ||