Author Topic: Mods in training ?  (Read 2223 times)

Offline kiraralove

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Mods in training ?
« on: August 07, 2013, 06:20:03 pm »
What does mods in training means?If I can be more active on here,since I were in the game much,and I will start to post thingies on the forum,it is like being a mod in training or what?How I could be?

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Mods in training ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 06:32:01 pm »
A mod in training is someone who is pretty much in training to become a moderator/staff member. They were chosen by the current moderators to become one of them, because they were viewed as a trustworthy, active, contributive member to the Feral Heart community. Ask any one of our mods, they will probably explain it better.
Inactive

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:42:52 pm »
Moderators in Training (MiT) are also very active members who take a lot of interest and responsibility to the game. People who help out when ever it's needed and people who are worthy and dedicated members to the game. MiT's are chosen by the current staff who have out stood from all the other members and have a lot of experience and know their way round within forum and game. They're also people who are known and respected plenty by other members of the community, and have shown their dedication to the game and forum itself. Moderators in Training are also people who are training to be moderators/members of staff (If chosen by the staff).

There's a lot more information about moderators and MiT's here.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:05 pm »

Well once a MiT whispered me and his name was MythicalPhoenix...

Im asking.. Is he/she a MiT? Im just wondering.. And he/she said they were a MiT? Well im confused about this  :-[
[]

Sir Equius

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 05:03:18 pm »

Im asking.. Is he/she a MiT? Im just wondering.. And he/she said they were a MiT? Well im confused about this  :-[

More than likely not. Some people will claim to be mods or mods in training, when in reality they are just lying. Some people will say things like that to seek attention or to get people to do what they want.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 05:45:02 pm »

Im asking.. Is he/she a MiT? Im just wondering.. And he/she said they were a MiT? Well im confused about this  :-[
You can pretty easily tell who a MIT here is with there forum stars on the top on there Avatars. If this person claims to be a Mod in training, chances are that he's lying to you.
Here is the page where you will find literally everything on the staff and or past mods here on Feral Heart.
Current Staff
MOD FAQ
The Awesomesauce Staff
Do Not Impersonate Any Of The Staff/MODS
The Staff and MODs are here to help the users and take care of the game. Not under any circumstances should users Impersonate or intentionally create/use names that's easily confused for a Mod or Staff member, and never should any user pretend to be in any possession of in-game and/or forum powers. This is a serious offense and can get you banned for a longer time or even have your account deleted.
If the users name isn't in here and he claims to be a MIT then that's a violation and if he does threaten you to do anything cause of these claims, I would send in a report. Currently there isn't a MIT now since the listing for it is empty, so all that there is now is just regular moderators.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:49:51 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358