Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35348 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 03:25:04 pm »
She shook her head, shifting her white hair again. "No, I haven't." She confirmed it, red eyes moving away from Luke to search the streets. Her body stilled and froze like ice, however, when a dark figure at a bench entered her vision. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words died on her lips.

Random question, did everybody's memories fade away, or do the two still have their memory?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 03:30:20 pm »
Sorry, can I get a recap please? I was at school Dx

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 03:41:03 pm »
((Luke approached Scarlette. They introduced themselves to each other after Luke had an awkward moment where he didn't know how to be social. Luke asked Scarlette if she had seen other survivors, but she said no. And then ... Robyn happened. That's pretty much it. XD

Lukey Pukey still has his memory. :3))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 03:46:28 pm »
He might be able to know Scarlette being the killer, but it's your choice. x3))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2013, 03:59:28 pm »
((Hmm, well, Luke isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer so we'll say he didn't pay much attention. Like I said in his history, he didn't care about the plague till it hit his mother. Also, it would kind of ruin the budding friendship between him and Scarlette, and he'd just run off screaming or hit her so yeah.

o.o What if he finds out later just when he actually starts to trust Scarlette. Omg. I'm doing that if that's okay.))

Slight concern rippled across Luke's face as the burning words on her lips suddenly crumbled into ashes, and he followed her stare, but he was unable to. "What is it?" he asked, impatience tinging his words, and he immediately wondered if Scarlette would be offended by his tone, but he decided there were more things to be worried about than the sharpness of words.

((I have no idea what I'm doing. XD))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 04:02:13 pm »
xD So much drama!!!))

Robyn's eyes darted between the two strangers that seemed to be talking to each other. She shrunk back slightly as her eyes met one if the two's gaze, Robin was nowhere to be seen. He always disappeared at the best of times, "Thanks a lot." She muttered, pulling the hood lower down over her violet eyes before digging her hands into her pockets.

She didn't especially want to talk to either of them, but she couldn't help the pang of relief that filled her when she realised that she wasn't the only one alive out in these ruins. The brunette made no move to approach the couple, shifting uncomfortably and wishing that she had Robins company to keep her calm. She took a single hesitant step forward, not wanting to seem as a threat. The urge to run screamed through Robyn's mind, but her manners got the better of her and she stayed where she was.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 04:38:55 pm »
Hahas, that would be awesome. xD))

"Survivor." That was the only word that came out, her red eyes still staying focused on the other hooded creature that now had it's attention oh them as well. She swallowed nervously, hands curling into lightly balled fists as she glanced over to Simon, before taking a step or two forwards, inclining her head slightly as she tried to study the figure in the poor lighting.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2013, 11:03:47 pm »
(Sorry about not posting for a bit DX)

Pepper sat against the wall of the warehouse, only a few concrete inches seperating her from a killer plague. (Short!)

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 08:24:45 am »
Bumppp.~ c:))

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 12:07:20 pm »
Name: Erica Welles
Appearance: clik dis
Personality: intelligent and intellectual, extremely smart and calculating, when she is not angry; when angry or suspicious, her feelings are more enhanced, plus being infuriated
History: Find out in the rp
Others: She has a Border Collie mixed with Saluki, a smart runner. And she carries around a yellow glow-in-the-dark Super Tinker Swiss Army Knife. She wears a black shirt under a dark green jacket, with a dark green cap, blue jeans, and deep blue hiking boots. She carries a knapsack, and likes to fashion different models of crossbows, arrows, and such. You'll learn the contents of the knapsack in the rp. :danger danger: