Author Topic: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 28399 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 01:07:46 am »

Name: Holly Waters
Appearance: She is usually in shorts and a pair of boots. Her red scarf is something she always wears. She has brown eyes and curly brown/black hair that's a little over her shoulders.
Crush: No one
Any Electives?: (Only two, Also if you do Band, name your instrument) Art and P.E.
Other: She is also a cheer leader.

I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 08:35:54 am »

Cameron Cleary

Cameron skidded to a halt in the student parking lot, switching off the engine of her yellow Porshe she had got as a present from her loaded father. She was officially 30 minutes late. She got out of the car, locked the doors behind her and half-walked half-ran to the front entrance. She pushed open the double doors, rolling her eyes at the glares from the teachers passing by. 'Yeah, yeah. I know I'm late." She muttered, rounding the last corner to her Science class. She was wearing a black and white dress that expressed her figure nicely, along with a pair of leather flats and a leather bag.

The 17-year-old knocked on the door twice, chewing on her strawberry gum, before entering the classroom, "Sorry I'm late." She muttered to the teacher, slipping over to a seat next to Amelia. She exhaled slowly, running her hand through her reasonably straight hair. "What did I miss?" She hissed, rummaging through her bag for a pen. She finally found one, pulling it out and testing it on her hand. She drew a small love heart on her wrist, not paying attention to what Mrs. Choal was saying.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:47:51 am by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 12:39:48 pm »
     She wound up drawing a fox-masked person with a long black cloak, ready to attack. One arm was in the process of swinging a katana, and it was visibly running. She sighed and lifted her bangs away from the covered eye and looked over her work.
     "That pose looks familiar..." A girl beside her said with a smile. "Can I see the pic you modeled it after?" It was a girl with black hair and bright red tips. Once Whisper showed her, she smiled. "To be honest, I lost interest in that one once Disney took it."
     "I did too. But, my favorite characters also kept dying." This was odd for her... She never made a friend that was a girl on the first day.
     She laughed. "I know the feeling! My name's Diandra."
     Whisper smiled. "Dante."
     "You serious? That is SO cool! You're named after Dante from DMC!"
     She couldn't help but hold laughter. "I get that a lot, to be honest. My dad wanted a boy."
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 09:12:14 pm »

Amelia Rose

Amelia looked up at the clock and sighed, it was already half way through the lesson and they had hardly done anything. Sighing she peered out the window and watched the many people go by doing their daily business, turning around and thinking about the parts as she was in a day dream facing the front. Then snapping out of it as John shuffled his book. Placing her elbow on the desk she placed her head in her hand and peered out the window that showed the corridor. John began to chuckle as he whispered over to Dean and Liam. Turning around the brown haired male began laughing causing her to soon snap out of it; peering at the 3 males she raised a brow then chuckled. Gently, she slapped John on the arm "You two are next!" She smirked at Dean and Liam as she placed the pen onto the desk and running her hand through her hair again.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 02:20:47 am »
((Can't add the photo at the moment. Laptop is messing up and have to use my phone))

Dean smirked and smiled at Amelia when she turned around, threatening that they were next. "Oh com' on Prom Queen, we're only messing around." Dean whimpers as he gives the blonde puppy eyes as lowers his lips like a child asking for candy. Glancing up, Dean peers at the girl who was walking in, 30 minutes late. It was Cameron, as she walked to her seat ean flashed a smile like he does to almost every girl.

((Short))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2013, 02:53:05 am »
     She sighed as she took a water bottle out of her bag. She took the kid off of it and began drinking from it as she studied the paper in front of her. She had created her character, yes. Now, she had to see what was next. Draw your character interacting with another character in the boxes provided. She kinda figured that she couldn't have her character killing another... She didn't need a reason to go to the couciler on the first day. So, she drew another character in her book. This one was visibly a male with a battle axe and mid-length, spiked hair that fell into his eyes completely. He wore an open, sleeveless hoody to reveal his many detailed tattoos, and black jeans, with steel toes to match. She had an idea for the two, yes. The first being the silent type, and the second being the loud mouth that freaks out if he's not spoken to withing five seconds.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »

Amelia Rose

Amelia turned to hear Deans voice and watched as he put on puppy dog eyes and pretended to be like a child slightly, rolling her eyes a chuckle then escaped her maw as she felt a blunt object run across her hand, raising a brow she turned her head to peer at John who was sitting drawing on her hand. "Having fun there?" She muttered and the male nodded "Yeah, shame this isn't marker!" He muttered and she peered at her hand looking at the few drawings that were placed up her arm; a rose, a car, writing of everyones names and of course a smurf. Cocking her head a huff escaped her mouth as another chuckle escaped her mouth. The door then creeking open as she turned to see Cameron enter the room; shooting her a smile as she sat on the table right beside hers. "Nah, you've not missed much; we've only been answering some dumb questions about clouds or something.." She shrugged as she slightly leaned across the table. Then drawing back on her chair as she began to swing; this was one of her bad habits in primary school and she often got into trouble. Then placing all four legs of the chair on the ground she peered around.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 07:11:25 pm »

Jess sat back at her seat and took out her Iphone 4S. She checked her texts to see her boyfriend, Tobias, was texting her:

Tobias<3: Hey Jessy! How are u
Jessica texted back, occasionally looking up to see what the class was up to.
Jess: Hi Babe : ) I am in Science class, you
Tobias<3: Computers, got Mrs. Knight
Jess: Choal.

Jessica looked up at the clock, then typed into the phone
Jess: 10 more minutes till 2 period, c u at lunch!
Tobias: Ok bye Sweetie!

Jessica put the phone in her backpack pocket, then got out a book and started reading.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 07:57:27 pm »
     Dante blinked as she looked at her phone.
     "I think we have like two minutes." Diandra said, glancing at the watch around her wrist. "Do you know where you're headed?"
     "Umm... I have my schedule here somewhere... I dunno where, to be honest." She sighed and started putting her things in her bag. "That, and I seriously don't care." She brought out a mirror to check her make up. When she realized that it was perfectly fine, she sighed and shoved the tiny mirror back into her bag.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2013, 06:30:37 am »
On my phone, I'll add pictures later.))
Cameron Cleary

Cameron shot a smile back in Dean's direction before turning back to Amelia. "Oh, I did this in one of my old schools." The 17-year-old shrugged carelessly, running a hand through her blonde hair. She had moved six times in the past year, and her mother had finally settled down here. She looked down at her painted nails, they were painted a glossy grey color that went well with her outfit. She pulled out her iPhone 5, quickly typing in the password and checking through her Facebook. She sighed, there had been nothing to do lately. No parties or anything. She locked her phone once more and slipped it back into her leather bag, zipping it up silently.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3