Author Topic: Ignoring other Forum Posts/Threads?  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Ignoring other Forum Posts/Threads?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 11:57:30 am »
I have quite agreed to this. I have seen ignored threads around here and its not just fair because dem popular people gets  alot of views and replied because their so familiar. Thanks for posting this thread it has reminded me to not ignore threads from unfamiliar people . That way it will make the people apreciated.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 12:08:24 pm »
Hmm, this thread.

I don't believe people go read a thread just because someone "popular" made it. It's simply by choice and what interests them.

For instance, someone makes a preset request thread and none replies. No need to get angry and hurt over it! Not EVERYONE will make you a free preset just like that, and don't forget some users don't know how to make presets.

Onto the roleplays. What if the roleplay doesn't interest them? Maybe it's not their style and maybe they're not comfortable with it, so just leave them be. You can't make people interested in something they don't like.

Onto common discussion threads. If the topic has previously been discussed or is simply not interesting, people may not post. But don't forget that there are people out there that will gladly discuss anything with you, so don't get butthurt over someone not posting the second you make that thread.

Sorry if this seemed kind of rage-ish. Remember I'm not directing this post towards anyone in particular. -Slinks away.-

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 05:00:49 pm »
When I saw your reference to the R.I.P. General Thread, and had said:

Now I saw this alot in the RIP General thread. Staff members said that they might reconsider adding General again, but Lo and Behold, someone is too lazy to read what they posted and will cry and whine about it being gone. I don't see the point in not reading it. 'I didn't want to read it. It was too long!' Well, the Staff member actually said they might add General back, but they would have to think about the pros and cons about it. Maybe it was worth reading then?

Most could not have found it because you know how many pages they would have to go through? I for sure couldn't find it because there were so many rants I couldn't tell MOD from Player! (I was not lazy, it was out of reach and deep in the forums)

Back to Subject.

But anyways, yes, its a matter of interest, not that they are ignoring you, I come upon threads that don't interest me a LOT!  Which Is WHY I didn't post in them at all. 

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972