Author Topic: Night's art commishes <3 *NEW OFFER*  (Read 20102 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Night's art commishes <3 just opened!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 02:14:56 am »
Ohmerdgerd I love your art. ;w; *gives you a watch on deviantART* fheihnfeui in fact, may I request if you're not too busy? No rush.

Reference

His mane as you can see is purple, face normal... yeah, I have to update the reference. XD You can pick out a pose if you don't really need anything specific. owo Heh, if you need this put through message then okay, I will. ^o^

Also, for the clouds, a suggestion might be to smooth a few parts of them out. Though I'm not the best artist, it's only my suggestion. And for the northern lights, maybe smooth them slightly out in parts a bit too, not sure... though you could try and add more detail, like fading them off with small stripes of the sky a bit. Like, in this picture below. :o

NorthernLights

I do not own the image.

That's just really my suggestion. You don't need to take it seriously if it doesn't work out, eh? First... critique, I guess you can say. <':3 Heh, just trying to help.... though, you're art is still quite brilliant in my opinion, I just want to hug it. ;w; Exactly why I'm requesting, heh.

If you have a smudge tool, that might help sometimes for backgrounds. Not like I know much about Photoshop though.... but yeah.

...*slowly comes in to hug your art* ;w; IhopeIcandrawlikethissomedaysomewhat

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 02:44:51 am »
How many will you do?  I need to catch you open.  Would you do a made up breed if i gave a detailed ref of it?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 03:00:13 am »
m-m-must r-re-request
m-must

i-il-

i-lo-love- i-it
OH MY GOSH GIRL

I love love love LOVE your art<3333333
-Mindblown-
You are one of the best artists I have ever seen
ever
EVER
EVEEEEEEEEERRR

Could you draw Re again?;w; Standing on an ice glacier but it arches out like a cliff, on her hind legs?
Windblowingahehehe
I'll draw you again. xD
kaythanksgurlily

x3 sure i can do you another, but youll have to wait your turn

My art page : gerce.deviantart.com

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2013, 03:01:39 am »
Can I request one? xD I'll post a screenie soon.  I'll put the image in a spoiler. xD

That's just the pose and description. But if you could place her n like a cliff howling to the moon. And clouds sort of covering the moon a bit.

very nice, and thank you! i'll do yours after everyone elses before you XD seems like everyone who is posting here is requesting!

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2013, 03:04:11 am »
Wow I love the details in your artwork! They looking really professional and very time consuming. xD! If it is possible can I have a slot? :D and what do you use to record your speed paint? :o I have references that I can show you if you want xD!

thanks so much! ^u^  and yes you may have a slot after i finish the peoples commishes  before you, since everyone is asking X3 for the video i used Livestream, it reords it live for you and once  your done it saves the video onto your computer to use for whatever later, i just use the simple windows movie editor thing to speed it up and add music and stuff

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 03:05:00 am »
Thanks. xD

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 03:05:18 am »
This isn't really a request, but I'm wondering if you'd be open for art trades sometime in the future? I'd ask to do one now but I have a bit of a list of requests to finish, and judging by the quality of your art, I'm pretty sure you will too xD These are great! Keep up the amazing work :3

yes! i love art trades, i would love to do one :3 and its ok, i'm quite busy as well!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 03:06:18 am »
Is it possible for me to hold a spot or something?  I really want one of your drawings but I think I will miss the time to get in.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 03:07:04 am »
Ohmerdgerd I love your art. ;w; *gives you a watch on deviantART* fheihnfeui in fact, may I request if you're not too busy? No rush.

Reference

His mane as you can see is purple, face normal... yeah, I have to update the reference. XD You can pick out a pose if you don't really need anything specific. owo Heh, if you need this put through message then okay, I will. ^o^

Also, for the clouds, a suggestion might be to smooth a few parts of them out. Though I'm not the best artist, it's only my suggestion. And for the northern lights, maybe smooth them slightly out in parts a bit too, not sure... though you could try and add more detail, like fading them off with small stripes of the sky a bit. Like, in this picture below. :o

NorthernLights

I do not own the image.

That's just really my suggestion. You don't need to take it seriously if it doesn't work out, eh? First... critique, I guess you can say. <':3 Heh, just trying to help.... though, you're art is still quite brilliant in my opinion, I just want to hug it. ;w; Exactly why I'm requesting, heh.

If you have a smudge tool, that might help sometimes for backgrounds. Not like I know much about Photoshop though.... but yeah.

...*slowly comes in to hug your art* ;w; IhopeIcandrawlikethissomedaysomewhat

X3 haiiya hugrf <3 and thank you for the critique!, for the request you'll have to wait behind all the people before you XD everyone is asking for one too ;u;

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 03:08:40 am »
Is it possible for me to hold a spot or something?  I really want one of your drawings but I think I will miss the time to get in.

sadly, everyone else posting here is also asking for one ;u; so i can't really hold a spot at this point, but don't worry, i will be here for a while so just keep checking back if you'd like :3