Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38819 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2013, 09:58:04 pm »
Well...
I liked the color of hazel at the time, so yea. I also was thinking of 'Wings' at the time...
Then, everybody puts those two x's at front and back, so I did the same.

Forum name: I created a character named JayStar (Original, JayTail), and I added the title of 'InSaNiTy' at the end, cause that's one of my favorite songs!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:43:47 pm by JayStars-InSaNiTy »

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2013, 03:23:30 am »
Well, mine is actually a nickname my friend and I gave a cat she had. Its name was Anabell (Which got changed to Pip. Dun ask me why) and she liked to bite. With her previous nickname of Pip, and she liked to nip, so therefore, we named her Pipperthenipper.

And for my forum username, I had to come up with a new username and password for a game called Bella Sara, so I asked my dad and he came up with it. Oh, and I was 7 at the time.

And now for another username I have, Bunsif, there's a trainline called Burlington Northern Santa Fe. Shortened to BNSF. I saw it on a trip and said Bunsif when it passed. So yeah, train username.

And for my last one, Tallflight, I was into Warrior Cats at the time, and yeah.
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2013, 03:59:36 am »
In-Game: Wolf Named Coda

Its what I basically called all my usernames when I signed up, "Wolf Named Coda"

Since I am a furry lul...

Forum: codacc

Now this was gonna be my in-game, but I was a noob so, I can't change it to Wolf Named Coda for some reason.

Besides, I decided to stick with it ^-^"

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2013, 09:10:45 am »

This pretty much sums it up. I obtained the username of Dishonored when the video game was first released or a little after that time. Back then, the game was a complete 'must have' thus I became a fan of it and decided to set it as my username.

My forum username is Vespian because Vespian is the name of my fursona.
gone

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2014, 08:16:48 am »
Who even knows. I was like.... 11. But I used to be obsessed with LMFAO and I loved the song Party Rock Anthem... so I guess thats it. xD
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Minilog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2014, 04:15:08 pm »
When I was around 8 years old my mother and brother had world of warcraft accounts and i would play on them,when i was creating my first character it was a Gnome warrior i couldn't think of names so me and my mother began to brain storm and decided because the character is small and one of my names is Logan it should be called Minilog (Mini - Logan)and that's the name I've used online since. :3

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2014, 04:28:20 am »
Funny story behind my username, actually.

Back when I was younger, I used to frequent iscribble (before it went to crap) under the moniker "wolfstar09" because, well, I was/am a huge wolf lover, and at the time I was really into stargazing (I was... either 13 or 14 at the time, depending on the time of the year). So, that happened. Anyway, I was in a wolf RP and I asked someone what a good name for my wolf would be, because, prior, I had just been using Blaze. So, someone typed in the chat "Why don't you use Zarorah?" I didn't have anything better to use, so I tagged it, and the name just stuck. (Zarorah herself is a charcoal color with a white tail-tip, grey ear-tips, and yellow-hazel eyes)

Some other usernames I've used:

xxitsmittensxx- Mittens was given to my by my friends, because people say I'm a lot like a cat in that I'm kind of finicky and like to get into things.

preshusprincess2002- Given to me by my grandmother :3 That was actually my first email account, made when I was six so I could go on PBSkids.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 05:26:47 am »
My username is from this song. c:

Before I moved accounts, I was on an Impressive Title game, running around alone on my character in the map Pride. I was listening to this song. Since I was thinking of moving all my accounts, I needed a username. Since I love this song as much as I love the band who made it, I wanted to reference the lyrics to my username. It was originally going to be OhKelsey, but since that was taken on deviantART, I choose OhKelseyYou.

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2014, 10:31:59 pm »
    Well, its hard to explain. First off MaggamiaTV is my youtube name MaggamiaTV MTV. How I got that name is pretty random. People can call me Mag or Maggie (But Maggie isn't my real name) and at the time I would watch lps videos and most of them had 'TV' in the name. Bing bang boom MaggamiaTV MTV was born XD I really don't know where 'mia' came from. The whole name just randomly popped into my head. :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2014, 02:38:46 am »

This, that is all it is behind my username.  On another website I named myself BrownRustys after this pet which is called a Rusty.  Then latter I made a new account and named myself after the quests that gives you rusty potions, RustyTwins.  Ever since then I made my username have rusty in it because my nickname was Rusty and I wanted it to stay that way.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru