Author Topic: Gifts for Floofs ~ Updated; Kikiorylandia & WhiteLightHeart  (Read 5502 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Gifts for Floofs ~ Updated; Kikiorylandia & WhiteLightHeart
« on: December 27, 2013, 01:34:48 am »
.:Gifts For Floofs:.

Information
So basically, I got really bored and started drawing eyes. -sarcasm- Eyes, the best gift ever, right? Anywho, I'm gonna be giving a lot of gifts here.
Why? Because I feel like it :P
I used my fingers, and my iPad to draw these in SketchBook xD Not the most popular idea but hey, it works!
Note: If you got an eye don't feel like you have to use it. This is just to show my appreciation~

The Jaguar Artist
Time: 15 - 30 minutes
This piece didn't take very long, but it turned out nice for me. Hope you like it though! Bababutt, you're like the friend I never had<3 Your an awesome example for me, and you like cookies. Spending time with you in TEC is so much fun.
Thank you for being you<3

The Madman
Time: 30 - 45 minutes
This was a bit more troublesome, I had a hard time with the fur for some reason. Vespian, although we've only exchanged words through whisper once or twice, your an awesome guy. I love your writing style and your fursona xD His eyes are epic. I couldn't not draw them. But you're very helpful towards the community and friendly to those around you.
Happy New Years~

The Apple Slayer
Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
Buffy, you may not know this but, I secretly admire you. Your awesome preset eyes are so pretty, I had fun drawing them. You're very helpful around the site and you're so sweet. Being an awesome addition to the Feral Community, you surely deserve this!
Happy New Years!

Purple Derple
Time: 15 Minutes
Hugrf, I'm not sure how we became friends but I'm glad we did<3 You were my first real friend on FeralHeart and you really got me out of my box. Someone that shared my randomness and fun was really what I needed to break loose. Thank you<3

Thomas Hickey JimMoriarty
Time: 15 minutes
My Assassin Pal! -tackles-. I'm not sure why or how we became friends but I'm so grateful. You're a fun person to hang around and you're so kind.
So, what do you say, friend? How about getting rid of that gif of Thomas Hickey and replace it with this as your avvie :3
Thank you<3

#1 Sugar Muffin
Time: 45 minutes
Eww, the comparison with the white and the yellow eye is horrifying xD The left eye looks like it's out of Silent Hill. Anyway, Lord, you've done so much for this community. You're probably the floofiest mod I've ever met and you're so kind. And you stuck with my butt through those rough times. Thank you for being the person you are<3
Happy New Years!

Astrobutt
Time: 30 - 45 minutes
I'm really proud of this one :D I mean, just look at the shading! Alpha, you are one of the best friends I have, I had a lot of fun drawing it and I hope you like it. You're very encouraging and helpful towards others on the site. Keep it up<3 Lol, I think this is the last update for today. I just heard my elbow pop in stiffness @_@ Must. Rest. Hand.

Hot Chocolate
Time: 15 - 25 minutes
I'm really happy with this one and I hope you are too! Mocha, you're a great friend to hang around and you help out around the site whenever you can. Thank you for being you<3
Happy New Years!

Cookies
Time: 25 - 30 minutes
Oreo, I may not know you very well but. You're an amazingly kind and helpful person. You always encourage others and make them feel good about their selves like me. Keep it up~

Renmei
Time: 30 minutes
Rii, you're an awesome person. Being the lovely addition to the community, we surely wouldn't be the same without you here. You're very helpful and surely deserve a bit more than this. Awesome job dewd, keep it up<3

The Green Tiger The Striped Leopard
Time: 20 minutes
Kiki, you're a really good friend to hang around in game<3 You're an awesome help around the site a and you're Encouaging towards others. Thank you for being Kiki<3 Keep it up! Your art is lovely!

iTrumpet
Time: 30 minutes
Whitey, you're so sweet and kind around the site. You're so amazingly talented at your art that this doesn't even compare xD You've done a lot for FeralHeart and you certainly deserve that Moderater Position of yours<3 Keep being fabulous
Happy New Years!

There are tons more to come, but maybe sometime I'll open up an eye shop xD That's sounds weird but hey, not that bad of an idea.

Done! I am defiantly considering making an art thread and open up requests for these and maybe do some other Sturf.

Remember: If you weren't on here it doesn't mean I don't appricieate you!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:58:36 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Gifts for Floofs
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 01:42:24 am »
Dicidicididicusjakcjicif Starrybutt these are so bootiful! Ineedtolearnhowtodraw

I'm sure everyone will love these! <333 I never knew you were so gewd! ;S;

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 01:44:58 am »
These are great Starr! Keep up the amazing work! :)
Side account for Sigyn

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 01:48:03 am »
Lol, what are you guys talking about? xD These are eyes! Eyes! Thanks though<3 Already starting on another one~

Preset Download

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 01:49:34 am »
Lol, what are you guys talking about? xD These are eyes! Eyes! Thanks though<3 Already starting on another one~
So? XD They are still so purttyyy! ;S;

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 02:03:03 am »
awedsidskijd -flips out-

Those eyes are just amazing, Starry!<3 I'm sure those two floofs will love it<3 And I don't think it's weird at all to open an eye shop. These are incredible - keep it up! +floof for generosity! (when 24 hours are over)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Gifts for Floofs ~ Updated; BigBangTheory
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 02:06:48 am »
Thank you Oreo<3 Huehue, not just 2 floofs, but 3<3 BigBangTheory Added!

Preset Download

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 02:09:37 am »
Holy glob yew made that fast! o-o Buffle will love zat!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 02:12:02 am »
These... are... not good....

THEIR FABULOUS! I love drawing eyes. Look at mah avvie.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 02:50:31 am »
Nice eyes Starry. ^^ I'm sure Feareh, Vespian, and Buffy will luff these<3
Farewell everyone<3