Author Topic: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?  (Read 75740 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?
« on: December 31, 2013, 02:40:55 pm »
Yes, we all have our own fears when we go into this community both forum and in-game. So after doing a little bit of research to check if anyone had the same idea about doing a thread about... err...well your fears I decided to post this.

My fear is that someday I will grow up and lose interest in this site, or maybe the other way around. The community will be forgotten due to many other games now being made similar to this one. I do love to be a part of this community and so it is hard to think that maybe in a few years time I might not be bothered to go here at all anymore.

I dun want to lose ya all xD

Please share your fears and the reasons or feelings you might have to go along with them xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 02:58:29 pm »
Well I have three greatest fears...

1.) Everyone starting to argue and never socialize and the staff takes FeralHeart down.
2.) Us not finding a way to get more electricity and then every electric device shuts down and I cannot play FeralHeart.
3.) Red abandoning FeralHeart. (This is just as bad as the 2nd one)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 03:34:43 pm »
They are some bad fears ya got there floof. Although fear 2 isn't as likely to happen as the 3rd fear. Hmm not so sure about 1st one either but its a possibility xD

Well thankyew for sharing this ^^

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 03:45:07 pm »

Fluorite Plains
and
Bonfire Island.

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 03:45:49 pm »
N'awww, lemme' guess... The lag XD

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »
It don't lag for meh XD

4.) Mercury crashing in to Earth and everyone on Earth dies and I have to leave my epic computer and FeralHeart.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 03:50:12 pm »
Haha omg that made me laugh xD

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 03:53:34 pm »
Yes, I'm glad you got the point. xD

Fluorite Plains = The laggy place where warriors tear your eyes out, lion prides call themselves literate when they can't spell 'you' properly, and wolves attack you for innocently venturing around a public map. It is quite good due to it's huge size and even the rogue island place, and it's where fantastic roleplays are built up, but jeez, it's powerplayers, godmodders, Mary Sues, Gary Stu's, and insta-mates galore. No. Just.... no.

Lagfire Island = The laggiest map in FeralHeart! It's the home base of mating centers, insta-mates, powerplayers, Mary Sues, Gary Stu's, godmodders, and not to forget rapists.. As soon as you spawn inside, you're bombarded with ''*kills u no miss*'' and ''omgwillubemymate???!!111?!.''  That's all I'm going to say, but I hope I didn't offend anybody<3
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:55:07 pm by Loumental »

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 04:02:17 pm »
Yes, I'm glad you got the point. xD

Fluorite Plains = The laggy place where warriors tear your eyes out, lion prides call themselves literate when they can't spell 'you' properly, and wolves attack you for innocently venturing around a public map. It is quite good due to it's huge size and even the rogue island place, and it's where fantastic roleplays are built up, but jeez, it's powerplayers, godmodders, Mary Sues, Gary Stu's, and insta-mates galore. No. Just.... no.

Lagfire Island = The laggiest map in FeralHeart! It's the home base of mating centers, insta-mates, powerplayers, Mary Sues, Gary Stu's, godmodders, and not to forget rapists.. As soon as you spawn inside, you're bombarded with ''*kills u no miss*'' and ''omgwillubemymate???!!111?!.''  That's all I'm going to say, but I hope I didn't offend anybody<3

YOUR SO RIGHT!!

Wrongroleplayfire Island = So... mUcH... PEOPLE! Your most likely to see a scary neon, rainbow lion, the home of powerplayers/autohitters/godmodders and worst of all... MATE BEGGARS! The home of people who go like, "*kils u no mis*" BONFIRE ISLAND IS SCARY!

Sorry if I hurt one of yours feelings I am just expressing my feelings.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 04:15:51 pm »
Haha although I do agree with you on both of these, I do quite enjoy going to bonfire. Being one of the lucky ones, I don't tend to lag in it much. When I feel quite lonely (Not enough social life haha) due to not bothering to start a role-play in-game, I do like to just linger around bonfire and amuse myself on all these funny and even hysterical characters.

In fact just yesterday I went in-game (first time in 6 months lol) and dear me in the first 5 minutes I saw this little pup saying 'OMG YOU DONT LOVE ME, YOU LOVE HER :('. Haha I even took a screenshot so I'll post it here soon ^^.

But I do quite like to hang out there due to the many members squashed into a small map. Everyone's visible for floof's sake haha xD I even found myself a mate.. Well he did anyway lol.