Author Topic: ~School of the Supernatural~  (Read 16004 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~School of the Supernatural~
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2014, 11:30:51 pm »
Chandler rowed out towards Kat, Kora sat in the back, shivering mostly from fear. "Kat!" Chandler yelled reaching out and grabbing Kats hand, pulling her up into the boat. "Kat!" Kora called out, wrapping her arms around her friend
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2014, 12:00:52 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina hugged her friend, not saying a word, she just wanted to go to her dorm and lay in bed. Kat released Kora and looked up at the oncoming hurricane, rocks and sticks slammed against the boat, threatening to tear it apart. Katalina focused the last of her energy and made a barrier around the boat, this was the biggest force field she has ever created "Can we hurry." she said through clenched teeth. When she felt the boat slid onto the sand she dropped the shield, almost falling over "Let's hurry and get inside." She could see staff members moving all students to an underground fallout shelter "Hey! You three! Hurry up and get over here!" Kat moved as fast as she could until they were underground with almost every student in the school. Katalina looked at the stairs, watching many strange faces come down, but she recognized one. Kyle. Before she could turn away he had already seen her and was pushing his way to her "Kat! Are you okay?" he asked as he embraced her. Kat just stood there "Yeah." she simply said before taking a step back and siting on the ground. Students were rambling on about nothing important, staff were trying to keep the teens in order, it was chaos down here.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2014, 12:07:06 am »
"Do you think we're gonna get in trouble.." kora whispered, to which Chandler shook his head. Kora sat beside Kat as Chandler grabbed nearby resources, handing them out as a teacher ordered.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2014, 12:31:01 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina hugged her knees to her chest as she slightly rocked back and forth,her body heat slowly regenerating. Her blue eyes were staring at the cement floor and her ears were picking up the sound of the gusting wind, then the unforgettable screeching of objects being torn apart as the hurricane went over them. Kat yawned again, she was exhausted, she couldn't wait until she could lay in a bed, if they were still there of course. She could hear teachers saying the school was built out of the strongest materials, the only thing that might be missing are the main doors and the windows, but they would have to wait and see.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2014, 12:51:01 am »
Kora leaned over,I've never heard wind like this. She whispered, "Do you think this is natural?"

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2014, 05:43:01 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina shrugged "After coming to this school anything is possible." A loud clap of thunder shook the shelter, making Kat scooch closer to Chandler. Kyle took notice and roughly pushed them apart then took a seat between them, Kat glared at him "What's wrong with you?" Kyle looked at her "Nothing, I just want to sit down." Katalina could sense jealousy in his voice "..Whatever.." she growled as she placed her chin on her hands.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2014, 10:03:36 pm »
Kora raised a brow, rolling her eyes at Kyle's jealousy. "Hey Kyle," she leaned up, "Wanna go get a bottle of water with me?" She smiled. Chandler threw her an odd look,

Koolwolfe

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:21 pm »
((Alice sorry. XD )

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2014, 03:31:46 am »

Katalina Wolf
Katalina looked at Kora with wide eyes when she asked if Kyle could go with her to get water. Katalina knew what she was trying to do but Kat was bad at talking to boys, let alone one she had taken a liking to. She pushed her damp blonde hair back with her hand and looked at the staff, the roaring outside had stopped. The staff talked among themselves then cautiously opened the large steel door, Kat could see the sky, it was a bright blue "Hey, look." she said as she pointed. She was the first to get up and go outside, it was a mess out there. Trees and trash littered the courtyard, how long had they been underground? Long enough for the sun to come out. Kat retreated back down the stairs, she didn't bring her hoodie.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2014, 11:05:06 pm »
Kora pushed her way out of the cellar, her hair flying about in the fresh breeze, carrying a dampness from the sea. She felt a tear slip down her cheek as she glanced around. "What's wrong?" Chandler questioned, examining the wreckage. "Everything has an aura..and the trees are in pain." She replied, "I just feel bad.."