Author Topic: What is your favorite place/map?  (Read 3065 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: What is your favorite place/map?
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 06:24:20 am »
Bonfire Island. Why?

1. That one place where you can derp around, though make sure to report bad behavior.
2. That one place where you can roleplay all you want and let everyone see, even if the chat goes by fast.
3. That one place that just seems a little perfect for some roleplays with people who can't download maps and stuff.
4. That one place where you can be entertained by noobish arguments. Oh god I'm so mean x'D

Oh yeah. And Last Cave for when I want to be alone, swim around, or just feel really calm.

Downloadable maps? Maybe Verto Animus by Genesis199 or Darklore Territories so far. Yeah, I'm not good with decisions... I think I'll go ahead and say Bonfire Island and maybe Flourite at times. x3
Oh yes, I love Verto Animus too!!! x3 -high paw-
I love you

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: What is your favorite place/map?
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 09:20:31 am »
I'd have to label South Pole and Ficho Tunnels to be the two places I find favorable. I'm personally not too keen on lingerin' around where there's a capacious glob of individuals. Thus, I stick to maps that are a bit more quiet and easy to decipher what might be goin' on if somethin' like a quarrel is to happen. More so it allows me to convey with my acquaintances with ease without becomin' distracted, which is a misfortune I tend to possess sometimes.
gone