Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 37623 times)

Offline Likopinina

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Meow
    • Likopinina
    • Likopinina
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2017, 06:01:41 pm »
I wouldn't call it a secret, I just don't bring it up. My mom and few of my friends know that it exists, you play as a colourful animal in it and you can design your own worlds (I usually don't bother explaining what is a map and how it works, I just call it a world) and that's pretty much it.

I don't have a fursona, I usually play as Leon who is based on my cat. If someone called me Leon I would respond, but I would be a lil bit surprised that someone called me by my cat's name.
Preset of Leon

Signature by bruisers

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2017, 09:32:23 pm »
1. Well, my fursosa is the same for everything so yes

2. Yes I would because people call me it all the time :)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2017, 11:33:52 am »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
I do not keep it a secret from my firends and family, I mention it often and my bro has watched me play several times, questioning why I play a game that has no goals. They don't see it as a game though, which seems to be what keeps them from joining. They are the Action type, CoD and Halo and such and do not fully understand the concept of FH being role-play, they think of Skyrim when I say that word. I do not mention it outside of my small circle of friends though.
I've showed them the maps and presets I've made, they think "That's pretty cool." and my bro has even tried helping to come up with some cool ideas for them.

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
I don't really have a fursona, unless my OC Vortex is considered one...? But if someone called me by my Username: Yes, I would respond. It's a name I've taken a liking to very much.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.