Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 37611 times)

Offline Bzuja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 04:02:32 am »
1: If the person who showed me Feralheart was nervous about showing me, then I'm sure as dandy going to be very reclusive about anyone but her knowing yes.  Previous prejudices aside...

2: I just make characters.  I am just a GM, I don't do personas. I build worlds, characters, plot.
I see the world and the world sees me; woe is me, see.

lindaminda

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 02:06:18 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Well I don't talk about it, but if someone asks what games Im playing I say Feral Heart. It's
definitely not a secret

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

I guess I would haha

Offline TheFeral10

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 01:23:03 pm »
1) I do, and I don't. None of my friends or acquaintances play Feral Heart or are interested in it. My family /well, my mother and my sister/ know about my 'life' in Feral Heart, but they don't really care and my sis always does 'facepalm' when I'm trying to share something from FH with her. B| I've told my best friends about my addiction, I've tried to get them playing Feral Heart as well, but they don't have the patience to learn roleplaying /none of my friends knows what roleplaying actually is/ and they give up on it. I'm lucky to have one of my best friends to be a girl from Latvia who is also addicted to FH, and she's the only close friend of mine who I could roleplay and talk about Feral Heart with. I'm tending to share the awesomeness of Feral Heart with many people, but none of them is interested, so I guess I'mma be the only person in my city /or even country?/ who plays Feral Heart. At least I have you, guys. <3

2) Same as Lady Alizarin, I don't really have fursonas, just a few favorite characters who I mostly roleplay as. But oh well, I'd be amazed if someone IRL refers to me as any of those characters' names. I would most likely immediately turn my head in direction of the voice and be like: "Wut?" :D But yeah, I guess I'd response to the person if they really called me using this name.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 08:55:04 pm »
None of my real life friends, besides one who is also on FeralHeart, knows about my FeralHeart life xD It's just not something I feel like sharing with my friends, people at college, family members etc. Not that I'm ashamed it, I just don't feel as though they'll understand since they're not into this kind of stuff. We all need to keep some things about ourselves and our lives private, and FeralHeart is that thing for me. It's a method to escape from the harshness, drama and annoying shizzle of reality for a while, so the less people that know the better I think.

Two of my real life friends know of the name 'Doctor Flob', so I wouldn't be too surprised if they called me by that name. (We did come up with together) I'd just be a little confused and surprised that they decided to use that name over my real names, but of course I would respond. However, if a complete stranger or someone who I wouldn't expect to know that name, I would be shocked and a little scared and probably walk away pretending I have no idea what they're talking about. xD
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:10:21 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 pm »
Lolno. Almost all my friends know about it. And yes. Several of my friends call me 'Whitey' now and again. Lol
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 01:21:57 pm »
1) Yep, FeralHeart is pretty much my secret. I have only one friend irl that I've entrusted with it, and she's not nearly as into it as I am. There was one time in the middle of Chemistry class when she blurted out something...
Teacher: The colors we percieve are actually made up of red, green, and blue...
Friend: Oh! It's like the character creation in FeralHeart!
Teacher: ...like whut?
Friend: Well, [Zeal] and I play this game called FeralHeart, where you create a wolf or lion...
Me: 0.0 ...!
I felt like a deer in a car's headlights. Luckily, we were in the middle of an experiment, so everyone was too distracted to be really listening. Still, it was very...very...*faints*

2) If someone called me by my fursona's name, I might actually be happy that someone else I know plays FH, and doesn't think I'm weird. :D

It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »
1) Aside from three friends of mine, (only one of which has FH right now, another wants it and is trying to get an account, and the third isn't allowed to download stuff) FeralHeart is my secret.

2) If someone (aside from the one friend above who plays FH) were to call be either Scorch, Paradox, or Eclissi, I'd be pretty dang shocked. But if they were to call me by Eclipsesong, then I wouldn't be as surprised, since she's a character I designed outside of FH and created. I'd be more surprised, however, if I didn't know them.

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:52 am »
I like to keep my, more-or-less, second life on the internet private from most. Right now I only have 2 friends that know of/played Feralheart, one of them being the one who introduced me to Feralheart in the first place. c: But sadly they both lost interest in the game and moved on. Another friend knows of my second life on the internet but isn't aware that I go on Feralheart but either way she's fine with it cause she has her own second life on the internet so she pretty much understands. xD As for my family, they know I play a game called Feralheart but don't really know that much about what it is and what I do on it other than that is it an animal game.

As for someone calling me my fursona's name.. The one friend that introduced me to FH saw me on my fursona once in-game and the next day in school kept calling me by my fursona's name xD Got a bunch of weird looks from my friends. And if anyone I know that didn't play FH (or at least, not that I was aware of) did then I'd be pretty freaked out on how they knew..
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2014, 06:59:50 am »
Yes, yes it is.

I don't really know why, but NO ONE in my real world knows about FeralHeart, or anything else.

No one knows I even RP.

I'm not ashamed of my connection with FeralHeart, but then again I've never been able to tell my friends in reality about it. I don't know if they'd understand.

I think it's the allure of being somewhere where nobody has to know who you are, your faults and weaknesses. The truth may be a bit harsh, but you CAN escape the people on the internet - just close a tab. You can't avoid people in your real world.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 08:41:57 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
FH is very much a secret from my friends in real life, my online life in general is a secret from my friends, for fear of being judged and laughed at if people found out what I enjoy doing.

If someone called me Delija? Um.. yeah, I'd probably respond, and be kinda scared at the fact someone knew about my online life. xD
Signature by Adelish