Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 37864 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2014, 04:12:42 am »

Is it a secret?
  - Yes and no. I'll only tell certain people that have common interests in that realm of gaming. But it just happens that a lot of my friends are more of console gamers desiring more of the action packed titles compared to a social game. As for my role plays and things of that nature.... ABSOLUTELY! It may be just me but i feel awkward talking about rps with people not involved in it, especially those that don't rp at all. Though if someone asked me if i played it i would probably answer truthfully.

Would you respond to your username irl?
   - Hahah. Well I would definitely look over a bit confused, that's for sure. Like i said above, i only tell people that have the same interests about feral heart and if someone said that i would most likely become nervous as hell and honestly a bit embarrassed. Though i wouldn't deny it. The person asking would probably respond like this:

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline -Nightfire-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2014, 04:23:50 pm »

Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
Yep, total secret. First of all, I only have like 3 friends in real life.  :-\ Second, they don't play FeralHeart (they still play some video games but overall they lean to the 'hipster' side? I guess that's how I say it??). I've also been made fun of for being a lifeless, anti-social furry so I basically decided to act like a more generic, normal person in real life haha. Just kidding I still act like a nerd but I don't talk about FeralHeart for the most of times.

If I was at my old school however, I would have talked about FeralHeart quite often. The kids there are really nice and they care.  :D

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

I don't really have a fursona haha. I usually go by the name Ziodynes online, so if someone calls me that in real life, I would probably respond, and surprised at the same time lol

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2014, 09:46:06 pm »
Well, I see no reason explain to my friends at school that "I like to play animal games, and RolePlay 'n stuffz" I'd probably get teased for RolePlaying as is, because they'd think I'm litterly dressing up as..... Lets end that there.... I think you get it now. .3.

As for if I would reply if someone called me Khota, I would. But I would be scared, as of why and how they found out what games I play and how they knew who I was. xD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:47:54 pm by Khota »

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 10:04:49 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
I don't have friends at all in real life since I never go outside, I'm also homeschooled, and my parents know I play this game, and they're fine with it, so nope. I'm good

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
I admit I would be pretty scared if someone shouted "Gloria!" and ran up to me, but I would most likely reply,  but I would bombard them with security questions afterwards.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2014, 07:46:46 pm »
I tend to keep it a secret from my friends in real life, I don't need people fussing over my way of spending my free time, to be honest its not really any of their business. Since I spend quite a lot of time on the forums and sometimes linger inside the game, I view Feral Heart as a huge secret which no one figured out yet.

I don't really think that my friends are into these types of games so I steer clear of such conversations, but yes I would be a little freaked out if someone called me by my fursona's name, or if I found out that someone I know in real-life plays this game too.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2014, 08:41:29 pm »
I have actually been caught on feralheart at school by alot of teachers and students but yet they bag me out for playing fh yet they go on their computers and play tarraria. But no one know how fun fh is and what ots about
Only 6 of my friends irl also play fh and all know each others character's.

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2014, 02:17:29 am »
Honestly only my close friends and family know that I ''play'' this game. It's not that I want to hide it, it's just that it never comes up. :)

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2014, 11:30:39 am »
Is FeralHeart my secret? Mostly, yes. Only my boyfriend and bestfriend know what FH is, but my parents only know that it's the game that helped me improve my English skills. They don't need to know more.

Would I respond if someone called me by my fursona's name in real life?
Honestly, no one really know my Fursona's name anymore, for I rebooted my fursona to match it with my dA account. I would be hyped if someone shouted "Heulog!" or "Fallen!" in English, of course, because I am French Canadian deep in the Quebec province. Oh, if only. Someone calling me by one of these two names would surely be one of my FH friends, but of course, that would be too good to be true. c':
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:32:24 am by FallenStarOxO »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2014, 07:55:59 pm »
I honestly don't mention it around people much.
At times if people see me play it I explain what it is.
As well as if I'm going to tell them something my friends from FeralHeart said, they get curious and I'll have to explain.. ^^
Along with if people as me what I'm doing..
RETIRED.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2014, 05:47:46 am »
A couple years ago I showed a few of my best friends the game, made an account for them. They seemed to enjoy it but then they were quickly bored of it.

When I joined my new high school my mum and I were invited over by one of the teachers for a BBQ and to get to know his daughter, who was in my year. Mum mentioned Feralheart and explained it as "you have a little lion and you make worlds for it to play in". I immediately felt embarrassed and said I used to play it... "You still play it," says my sister Dx

I got a couple of weird looks, that subject just made everything awkward. I wouldn't consider myself "too old" for Feralheart but I suppose the majority of people I know would think so. I don't have any friends in real life that play or have played roleplaying animal games, such as Feralheart, so nowadays it's a secret, yes.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:49:39 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.