Author Topic: Survival Guide to FeralHeart!  (Read 2967 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Survival Guide to FeralHeart!
« on: January 18, 2014, 03:52:45 pm »
  Are you new to FeralHeart and want to know more about out community!? Well you came to the right place! You probably also would want to know how to survive the action and randomness that happens everyone day here!

The FH community is generally filled with great people but you have to know that you're going to run into a jerk once in awhile. Be prepared for what is to come! I'm also pretty new to the land of FeralHeat but if your anything like me you adapt easily.

---The FH Survival Guide---

(1) Do your research before joining!

Now when I first got into this game I could barley find any videos or helpful websites (besides this one) that had a review about FeralHeart. And some of the videos about FH were exaggerating the FH community (there is probably more weird stuff on the FH maps but we'll cross that bridge when we get there..) And if you never played FH yet and you're worried if you're going to run into some weird stuff like trolls. I don't know about you but for me I've played for about a month and I encountered a troll at least only once.

(2) Stay away from the corruption!

Now don't get me wrong I normally respect people's opinions and choices but.... Mate centers in my opinion are corruption to the gameplay in FH. My reasoning: 1- Your BF/GF could be a 40 year old man, 2- Your relationship will end someday so why jump into that drama, 3- It could cause stress and anxiety (waiting and waiting for your BF/GF to join, What if they died!? WHAT IF HE/SHE IS CHEATING ON ME!? WHATIFWHATIFTHEYBYEYFBEUGEUHIIW!!!11!1!!! See my point?) So stay away from mate centers (they can be called 'MC') unless you want  to be sucked into that drama.

(3) Treat others the way YOU want to be treated

What I'm saying is the exact opposite of what powerplayers do! *facepaw* I walk into some RP and this guy just kills a pup. Everyone is screaming in chat 'POWERPLAYER!' (Powerplayers are roleplayers that kills another roleplayer without giving the other a chance to defend.) If someone is using the terms 'NN' (no nothing -no doge no miss no jump no counter act- NO NOTHING) or 'NM' (no miss) Just stay away from these people. And treat others the way you want to be treated!

(4) Join in on the fun!

If   you see a dance party WELL JOIN IN AND HAVE FUN! Make an effort like joining fun groups, chat conversations, HECK I'm having tons of fun making this! Interact with others this is an MMORPG!

(5) Resect the rules and other players!
   If you don't you're not going to have much fun.

(6) Be mature!

This game is 13+ but kids under that age still join. It doesn't matter what age you are it just matters on how mature you are and how mature the other people are. If you go around making inappropriate jokes, or criticizing others like making fun of their grammar or character. Slap yo-self in the face! Remember that there are REAL PEOPLE on the other side of that screen!

(7) Know your grounds!

Not territory grounds gosh... *Facepaw* Know what kind of people hang in this map and what kind of people hang at this map etc. etc. Like TLK roleplayers hang at bonfire islands (Everyone on FH: YOU DON'T SAY MAGG?) Sometimes otakus hang out at the south pole, warrior cat roleplayers at the plains, and so on. It all depends during the time you play.

(8 ) Be creative!

The people who are creative and do stuff that normally others don't are the people who stick out from the crowd.

(9) Know when rush hour is and all the dangerous times.

Rush hour is pretty much late mornings to after noon on weekends and after school. If you either don't want to have a lag seizer or be mobbed by the cubic tons of animal weight probably slowly sinking bonfire islands I suggest avoiding those times. Because that's when the MCs are normally on and some of the trolls, plus during the low tide of people the community is much more mature!

(10) MOST OF ALL!!! SUBSC- I mean Have fun! :D
    Look at all the positive things during the game and the fun lasts forever. :D

:D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  :D  ;D  ;)

Well that's pretty much it I hope you enjoyed I could go into great detail but my laptop is becoming laggy. What was your experience on FH? Was it good? Or bad?
Once again I apologize for my horrible grammar.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Guide to FeralHeart!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 03:58:25 pm »
To be honest this belongs in the Member-Made Tutorial section, however correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Guide to FeralHeart!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 04:14:04 pm »
Oh okay, I didn't even know they had a section for that :3 This is my 3rd time on the official website and I felt like making this.