Is this RP even alive?
Just checking, because I have no clue if it is or isn't
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline exodus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 04:45:08 am »
I'm also interested in joining if it is alive, if so I'll just edit this into an application later.

--

APPLICATION

ll Godric ll

Personality: Secretive, un-trusting and quick to anger, Godric has had a difficult time adjusting to life among the guild. Although he generally will not seek out a fight, he'll readily challenge anyone who tries to get in his way, but won't interfere with other peoples quarrels and will not help anyone unless he trusts them, which to be honest, never happens. Godric will usually be very tense whenever someone tries to talk to him and won't open up about what he's feeling, preferring to unwisely trust and listen to his dragon counterpart, who influences him greatly and in a dangerous way. On a minor note, Godric rarely removes his armour, preferring to hide his face from the rest of the students and mentors.

History: Although the Virus doomed him, Godric did not die by its hand. It's unclear exactly /how/ he died, for he's never told another soul, even though he does remember the last fleeting moments of his life before the Guild. Now forgotten, Godric used to live his life traveling around the world. His final destination was Nepal.  
Disease that killed them: HIV Virus

Mentor: N/A
Dragon: Vain
Crush: None
Other: Godric's mark is located on the right side of his lower back, and he makes a point of keeping it out of sight.

ll Vain ll
Personality: Cunning, deceitful and manipulative, it's not hard to understand where Godric's bad behavior stems from. Vain seeks to control his rider in every way possible, all that matters to him is keeping Godric alive so that he too may live forever, and Vain doesn't believe that staying around at the Guild is going to help him find that goal. For now, because Godric is new to this world and therefor 'weak', Vain tolerates the company of other humans and their respective dragons, but he has plans of his own and is not to be trusted.

Type: Night

Marking (Located in the crook of his neck, the soft spot just under the jaw.)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:21:56 am by Exodus »

What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:08:15 pm »
(Fill out your app. It is alive.c:)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 09:17:05 pm »

(Just ignore the ears and tail for both of them. She's also an OC for another RP that's in game)

Name; Erza Lantha
Age; 25
Gender; Female
Personality; Shy, Calm, Thoughtful, Protective, Easily embarrassed
History;(optional) Because I'm too lazy
Disease that killed them; Peumonia
Mentor; Not a clue
Dragon; Syllas
Crush; None
Other; Wears glasses, enjoys writing and reading. IF we had magic, Erza would be great at it.

Name; Syllas
Age; 296
Gender; Female
Personality; Outgoing, Social, Coward, Intelligent
Type; Water
Scar that matches; A little symbol on the forehead.
Other; While polar opposites with Erza, the two get along great. ... Until Syllas does something to embarrass Erza.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:19:36 pm by Coalara-The-Eevee »

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 09:17:16 pm »

(Just ignore the ears and tail for both of them. She's also an OC for another RP that's in game)

Name; Erza Lantha
Age; 25
Gender; Female
Personality; Shy, Calm, Thoughtful, Protective, Easily embarrassed
History;(optional) Because I'm too lazy
Disease that killed them; Peumonia
Mentor; Not a clue
Dragon; Syllas
Crush; None
Other; Wears glasses, enjoys writing and reading. IF we had magic, Erza would be great at it.[/color]

Name; Syllas
Age; 296
Gender; Female
Personality; Outgoing, Social, Coward, Intelligent
Type; Water
Scar that matches; A little symbol on the forehead.
Other; While polar opposites with Erza, the two get along great. ... Until Syllas does something to embarrass Erza.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 10:52:20 pm »
(Accepted, rp when you are ready!)

Offline exodus

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 02:28:09 am »
Edited post into application, hope it's okay! If anything needs to be changed or if someone would like to attempt to be Godrics mentor let me know xD)))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 01:44:10 am »
(All accepted!)

Offline exodus

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 04:08:16 am »

Godric

They say when you die, your life flashes before your eyes. If that is true, someone must have hacked into my mind and deleted 99% of who I was and what I did, because I can only remember the last few moments, and even those are marred by shadow.

It ends when I fell. It began, when I was walking up a mountain with someone, in Nepal. Funny that I can remember where I was but not who the person I'm walking beside is. I can't even see their face. It's like the old world was spun in stars and dust, playing as though it was one of those old black and white films I never took the time to watch. I wish I had died doing something like that. But this...this was all I got.

--

"LEA!!!" Godric woke up with a scream, the part of the tent he was in was secluded, a white silk curtain separating him from the main area. Breathing fast, the young man looked around slowly, blinking hard as he breathed and trembeled from the vision. "I...I'm alive?" he whispered, reaching up to touch his face. "Is this real-" he broke off as his fingers brushed against something foreign and unfamiliar, a mar in his skin and Godric froze, his hand starting to shake before he threw off the covers and stumbled over towards a water basin, crashing to his knees when he reached it. Fearfully, he looked over the edge of the basin and down into the water that was rippling from the impact, his long blond hair falling across his face as one of the nurses walked in. "Oh! He's awake!" she called softly outside, starting to walk forwards, in her hands was a thick blanket that she had obviously been intending on giving him while he slept. "You've been asleep for a while, we were beginning to think that maybe you wouldn't make it, here..." she said kindly, attempting to put the blanket around his bare shoulders but suddenly, Godric lashed out and knocked the blanket out of her hands. "Stay away from me!!' he snarled, holding the other hand over his face as he clumsily got to his feet and stumbled back. "Ah!" the nurse cried out in surprise and pain, holding her hurt hand to her chest, but in her eyes was empathy rather than anger. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you! You're just in shock, please, let me explain. I know you've been through a lot-" she started to say kindly but Godric was beyond words. "Get away from me!!!" he screamed, like a wounded animal, still holding his hand over his face, and before she could say another word he ran past her, grabbing the silk sheet that had hidden him from the others and he threw it around him like a white cloak, making sure to pull up the loose end around his face like a hood, but his eyes widened as he noticed the other healers all standing around, looking at him in shock. So many eyes, where was he, what was going on, why did he feel so much pain, what had happened to him?!? Their voices all rung out, trying to calm him, but their words were mere waves against the stone walls of panic and fear that shielded Godric's mind, and the man barreled through them, running flat out into the camp and going blindly forwards.

There were shouts behind him, people trying to catch him perhaps, but soon enough they faded and Godric eventually go no further, instead collapsing behind some sort of house where he looked up at the sky. The clouds were rolling softly through the air above him, and as a gentle wind whispered through the silk sheet that covered him, he started, just for a moment, to calm down. "What happened to me...?" he asked, reaching up with a trembling hand and touching his face, his body shuddering as he did so, and his hand moved to cover his mouth as though he was going to be sick.
But then, just when he was about to recover again, an earsplitting roar shattered through the skies, and as Godric looked up, his eyes widened in fear and misbelief as he saw a /dragon/ soar through the air not that far above him.
"My God." he whispered, pushing back against the building in an attempt to stay out of sight. ~Have I gone insane?!~ he thought, looking around, and quickly darted inside, his heart rate skyrocketing as he saw the dragon again through the window, flying towards a distant forest. Was something on its back?

Crouching down, Goric held his head in his hands. "This isn't happening! It's not /real/!!!" he whispered to himself, frightened out of his mind and was interrupted by a bought of sudden coughing. Gasping for breath, he took a moment to really /look/ at himself. His arms were skeletly thin, and his hands had the impression of once being very strong, but now the fingers seemed un-naturally thin and long, and he felt weak, as if he was only just recovering from a violent sickness...

Godric's eyes widened as a memory flared before his eyes. -- "I've been sick...for a long time....and I.............I think i've given it to you. --

He winced as he remembered a sudden rush of falling before he was back in the strange room again. His breathing leveling out, Godric stood up slowly and took a look around. There was a lot of un-usual things in here, like costumes from some sort of movie...he reached out to touch an intracet set of armour and flinched back as his fingers brushed against the material. It felt.../real/....And no matter how he thought about it (unless he had completely lost his mind) there was no faking that dragon that had passed above him. ~What should I do? Those people in the tent...they're probably looking for me...how did I get here? Have I been sick for a while? Did I get hurt?" Godric leaned against one of the walls, tensing when he heard some people walk by, and by instinct he reached out and grabbed a masterfully crafted helmet that was resting on the table in front of him. It fit him like a glove, and somehow made him feel a little bit safer. At least this way he could blend in....and he took the rest of the armour. It took a while to figure out where the buckles and things went, seeing as he'd never done this before, and his weak body didn't help things go any faster. Once he noticed a bunch of the nurses run by the window, worried expressions on their faces, and one glanced his way...but took him for just a regular member of the Guild and hurried on. ~Good, at least the disguise is working...I just have to get out of here now.~ he thought to himself, folding up the silk sheet and tucking it out of sight before he opened the door and took a moment to lean against the frame to recover his strength.

What had /happened/ to him?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 04:14:51 am by Exodus »

Offline exodus

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2014, 09:27:21 pm »
Sorry to say this, but seeing as it has been a full week and not a single reply has been posted here since my own post, I'm going to have to withdraw from this rp, which is clearly inactive.

I wish there had been some honesty about the level of activity here, and I'm dissapointed that I didn't get to use my characters after putting a lot of thought into them.