Author Topic: ?Rise of Shadows? Dragon RP OPEN&ACCEPTING  (Read 11069 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: ?Rise of Shadows? Dragon RP OPEN&ACCEPTING
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 02:50:24 am »

Jarlan

Jarlan gave a brisk nod at Zasha, watching her depart to return to the cave. Hopefully, Fractal would be still snoring when she returned. As he tore his gaze from his companion, his eyes narrowed at the fire dragon. Obviously - to him - Jarlan felt like there was something in the-so-called "Ahaz" which made him feel uncomfortable. He wouldn't trust this scaly beast so easily, and he hoped Zasha wouldn't be harmed from him. Giving the dragon a harsh glare, he lifted up his wings to prepare for a take-off.

Jarlan wanted to give Ahaz a threatening sentence to make him seem frightening, but he couldn't think of one at the moment. Deciding against it, the griffin lifted himself up into the air, before disappearing into the trees. However, he didn't head towards the cave. Instead, he stopped and ducked behind the thick layer of trees and peered out slightly, keeping an eye on Ahaz. He wasn't just going to let the dragon go off like that.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 04:22:30 am »
Flying through the sky Ith looked around for something or someone to talk to. Seeing a cave she landed quietly and peeked over the edge of it to she a shadow dragon and a glaciem dragon blenking she wondered if they were friendly. Before she could get to the top of the ledge she slipped and her claws scraped against the stone and she clawed the stone to try to get grip on it.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 12:37:08 am »
Ahaz

Casually folding his wings against his sides, Ahaz raised an unamused eyebrow at the dragonness while she spoke, tracing her gaze up towards the mountainside cliffs she had mentioned. Turning his head back towards her, he thought for a brief moment before huffing. "Hmm. While I do appreciate your oh so humble hospitality, I'm afraid I have to refuse. I don't need your pity, female. The dragon snorted sarcastically, letting his stubborn pride take over his mind and make his decisions. Darting his slitted pupils over to the gryphon who was glaring back in an almost threatening manner, Ahaz lowered his head a bit, narrowing his eyes before returning his gaze to the dragoness as she unfolded her wings for a take off. "Yes, take your silly little housepet with you. I'll be on my way, now." The crimson beast grumbled whilst he turned broadside to the two, a low growl rumbling from within. A warm orangeish light slowly began to become visible between his broad chest scales- the building inner flames indicating his obvious irritation. From his nostrils, instead of the usual steam, billowed thin plumes of dark smoke, the rumbling fire threatening to burst from his mouth at any moment he pleased now. Fortunately for the creatures, they took to flight before he thought to take the action.

Now alone, Ahaz let the raging inferno inside of him cool- the glowing orange between his chest plates slowly fading into nothing. "I don't need your pity." The brute murmured once more under his breath as he tore his glare away from the sky where the dragoness and her companion had disappeared from his already troubled sights. Flicking his tail, the dragon gave his leathery wings a quick shake before folding them back in place and slowly stalking into the forest. With the injured wing hindering his flight ability for now, he was temporarily grounded. Though wing membrane, he knew from experience, healed quickly, that still wouldn't make his time stuck on the ground any less torturing. It wasn't long before the fire dragon had happened across an indent in the stone at the foot of the mountain where he could curl up and get some rest during the day that was drawing nearer. As he curled into a loose ball and the sun began to rise, he couldn't help but feel watched, and wonder about that annoying female and her funny little pet.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 03:11:04 am »

Zasha had barely closed her eyes for a few seconds when the soft pater of claws on stone had her alert and ready to fight. The sound was distinctively quiet, until the creature slipped and sent a few rocks tumbling down the cliff side noisily. What the??? she thought to herself, staying put as Fractal stirred once more "Zasha is that you?" He called quietly, not yet opening his eyes, while the purple dragon was tense as she strained to listen further "No... And it wasn't Jarlan, he knows better than to land below the ledge."

The glaciem dragon suddenly blinked open his eyes and sat up "Then what is it?" He hissed, and Zasha shrugged. Stretching quickly Fractal had prepared himself for a fight before going to look over the ledge, frowning when he saw a she-dragon struggling to pull herself up onto a smaller ledge below. "Um excuse me." He called "May I ask what you are doing at this godforsaken hour?"
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:20 pm »
Looking up she saw a glacium dragon. "I um was looking for a place to sleep" she said looking up at him as she flapped her wings to stand on the ledge she was trying to get on.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!