Poll

What map would you prefer for the RP? (If you are unaware of the maps, I'm going to describe each one briefly later on)

Autumn City
0 (0%)
Feral City
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Herzen- Mapped, Realistic, Multi-Species  (Read 877 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Herzen- Mapped, Realistic, Multi-Species
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:37:20 am »
Hello everyone, I thank each of you who take the time to read about this exciting roleplay! Now, before you fall out of your chair and scream while trying to find the application, learn about the RP first.
 I didn't tell you the literacy because I accept a fairly tight range...so don't be scared to try. I promise I won't barge into your house and beat you with a chair if you are denied!

What is Herzen?- Herzen is a RP revolving around the City and everything inside.

What is Accepted?- The following species are accepted: Dog, Cat, Human, other Domesticated animals.

Now, about each map, huehue...

Autumn City- A large map that has everything!(not literally, but heh) such as neighborhood(s), animal shelter, roads, cars(don't move) and very much more to explore! From personal experience, minor lag has happened but nothing major, plus it can be fixed by turning off water reflection and minimizing the view distance all the way, and turning off any chats you aren't using. This map was NOT created by me.

Feral City- A medium-sized map which doesn't have quite as much as Autumn City, but has less lag, comes with a self-installer, and in my opinion seems more roomy and neat, considering that this map doesn't have as many objects and sections as Autumn City does. This map has various buildings and nice sidewalks, a few houses and the only detailed house is usually flooded with fellow feral heart floofers. There is a garbage dump and other places to explore, but not quite as many as Autumn City. This map was NOT made by me, either!

Note that both maps are PUBLIC, so no hissing or throwing steel chairs at other floofers who aren't participants of the group.

The Application-

Username-
Screenshot of Character-
Do you have MM3/August 22 Markings?-
Do you have the Pawsome Items Pack v4?-
Did you vote for which map you prefer?-
RP Sample, please-

Don't be shy to ask questions or apply! If you don't know how to take a screenshot, download the items, markings or map(s), feel free to ask, I can help! Thank you all, and farewell :)

No hate on either map here, I love them both equally. ^^
I love you