Author Topic: For The Draconian Race (Dragon-Human RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!  (Read 15741 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: For The Draconian Race (Dragon-Human RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 10:15:17 pm »

Kage Akayame

He raised an eyebrow a bit surprised though nodded agreeing, "Isn't it? Most would rather trade such things for electronic devices I still don't get how kids get so attached to." The man shrugged  rolling his eyes a bit before nodding. He didn't take notice to the other girl who had entered yet and continued speaking to the first one who had came in. "Yea, it is. I see you have a keen eye for such treasures. I could make you a deal for it if you gave me an offer." Kage glanced back hearing footsteps proceed towards the assortment of jewelry at the front desk and spotted the one she picked up replying, "You can have that for seventy. I know its around a hundred and fifty on the tag though I suppose I'm feeling a bit generous today." Kage turned back though peered back over when he heard the phone ring and murmured in irritation spatting quietly, "Sorry, one second." He left into the other room to take the call.

(x3 He's such a fricken cheapskate.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2014, 11:00:31 pm »
      Akane thought for a moment, then went through her pocket book. The currency back at home was scales by the pound, so she had enough of those. A couple fell out of it without her notice, while she counted the money she had earned from selling her handmade and hand-painted goods at school. She was quite the little business woman, actually.

((@RudelyHonest: I can make a character for you to talk to. :3 just give me a moment~. *winds up making 2*))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:51:35 am by Homestuck_Makara »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 01:20:38 am »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 04:17:28 am »

The silence resonating within the office soothed Jace, but it was less than what he craved. And with one swift motion, he was heading for his office door, his suit jacket swung over his shoulder. As he walked proudly through the large building floor, his receptionist followed close behind. "Sir? I understand that you want to go out, but you have two appointments in the next hour, and you have to get your hair done for the dinner tonight with the CEO of Eco Informative. And you still haven't turned in those papers for Bill at accounting. And-"

Whirling around, Jace raised a finger, hushing her. "Kristen, how long have I known you?" The girl furrowed her brow, struggling to answer. "6 years, maybe." Jace tapped a finger on his chin, before abruptly speaking "What's your favorite color?" Once again, Kristen paused, "Yellow."

"Wonderful. I don't want to go out with a CEO tonight. You like sushi right? Great I'll pick you up around 8." Like most, Kristen just remained silent as Jace pushed his way out of the building and began jogging down the stairs before stepping out onto the bustling city streets.

(Sounds great!)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 04:39:55 am »
      Holly sighed faintly, going through the many photos on her camera as she walked along the sidewalk. She was trying to keep her hair out of her face, so she could both see where she was going, and the image before her. She was late to work, and not too happy about it at all.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 08:15:29 am »

Alex Howard

The weather was good today, so after a moment of debating in her head, Alex decided to walk to the city instead of ride her bike. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and started her brisk strides, pulling out her phone and tapping in a few texts to send. At the edge of town sat her favourite shop, a little antique shop. She peered inside off a moment before continuing on her way, the place seemed busier than usual today.

After about ten minutes of walking, she finally rounded a corner to arrive at the high street, the place for the rich folk and window shoppers. Biting her lower lip, she glanced down at her watch, her finger grazing the shiny metal bordering the face of the clock. She couldn't help it, everything bright and metallic couldn't help but catch her eye. She still had time to do her own thing while waiting for Lucy. It was almost too much time alone.

The 22-year-old couldn't help but notice the way everyone stepped around her, not past her. It was like they were to scared to even go near her. Rolling her eyes, she turned and entered the nearest newsagent and examined all of the newest fashion magazines. Half of them had her face plastered on the front, the other half mostly had a '4 page special' all about her inside. She really hated her job when it came to publicity, everyone seemed to know her and avoid her. After some shows, Alex would often be ambushed by paparazzi and she would have to blink constantly to stop the flash revealing her dragon silver eyes.

Once she was finished the rant inside of her head, she turned and exited the shop. Alex couldn't help but notice her stomach rumbling in protest to her skipping breakfast, so she decided to grab a coffee. Her steps were quick and hurried as she tried to hide her face with a curtain of her hair to actually seem normal. Not looking where she was going, her tracks were stopped as she bumped into a man, obviously a business man judging by his suit. Although she did go to the harsh side of things, she believed apology was always necessary so she looked up through her lashes. "Um.. Sorry about that." She muttered, not being herself at all.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2014, 07:51:47 pm »

"Tricky and cunning aren't insults, try harder."

Name
Yevgeny [Prefers to be called Kaos.]

Though he looks older, Kaos is 17, close to 18.

Human or Dragon?
Dragon~

Sexuality
Pansexual

Nationality
English.

Blood Color
Mauve

Bio
In his past, he was a simple orphan-dragon, living by himself without any company, and surprisingly had no problems with it. He was often teased for being too graceful and 'Feminine' for a male dragon who ought to be a warrior. He retaliated by using his silvertongue to insult his enemies and often played 'Harmful Tricks' on them, most of which ended in more than one dragon being injured. Eventually, however, others made a move back, attempting to return his tricks and some even angered enough to murder him.

As a result, he simply moved to the human world at a young age, though mostly out of curiosity than safety. He knew that Humans were his enemies, but he couldn't care less. Donning a human disguise, he explored the world, and eventually got into trouble, as he always did. Forced to work for a dangerous group of people or die, he secretly became a gangster, working under a mob boss, though in the mornings he would go to school like a normal human his age.

Rank
[Human] He's a normal student in school, but outside of that he's a sort-of gangster.
[Dragon] Just a lowly Dragon. (?)

Extra
-Having four wings, he's extremely good in flying when he's a dragon.
-Kaos specializes in handling guns.
-Though he isn't good in fighting, he's fast and cunning, allowing him to use his own ways to defeat others.
-As a human, Kaos owns various small knives, hidden in his pockets.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:05:37 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »
((Oh, herro! :3 Ok, you can jump in at time~!))

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2014, 09:05:43 pm »
(I have a question)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2014, 09:24:41 pm »
((Yes~?))