Author Topic: Endless Dreams ~ Fantasy Dream Roleplay (Remake)  (Read 8605 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Endless Dreams ~ Fantasy Dream Roleplay (Remake)
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 08:49:22 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 10:26:07 pm »

Sentaka

The turquoise creature was sitting outside of his tent in the middle of the woods, grasping his prized weapon in between his feathered hands, sharpening the dulled blade. The gauze around his stomach and tail was now tainted since he had put it on to cover his battle injuries. a continuous stream of smoke rose from the creature's pipe that laid in his mouth though he took it out for a second in thought, tilting his head curiously though smiled, "There Draco, you're good as new." He smiled a bit before rising on his hooved feet and testing it out a bit on the air. Sentaka smirked a bit though slid the odd spear back onto the holder on his back as he went over to douse the camp fire he was seated in front of before venturing up into the forest to scout around the area for intruders like he normally did.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 10:40:08 pm »

Name: Xavia
Alias: X

Distinctive Traits:
Rather irrational for her age. She doesn't like people much; hence the video games. She has had a rough past, and because of that, she has had problems with addictions and trust. She is not one to be trusted, for she is a cunning con-artist. She could be a useful ally, as long as you don't turn your back on her, because she will surely stab it.

Arsenal/equipment:

Stats:
     Strength - 5
     Defense - 4
     Intelligence - 8
     Speed - 8
     Total - 25

Additional Information:
Her main goal in this game is riches.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 11:11:58 pm »
((SHE LOOKS LIKE TIFA! :D))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 01:33:48 am »
((Dilly dally shilly shally! xD Accepted. You may start whenever.)

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 02:13:31 am »
((That is her XD I was having issues finding any kind of 3D characters that looked like the real picture XD Also, are we self aware of being in the game?))

X's glossy black hair flowed slightly with the breeze as she held on tight to the string of her bow. The ebony arrow pointed straight at a large moose in the moor; X was perched in a lone tree. She needed to shoot; soon. The wind would soon carry her scent to the large trophy, and she was not letting it get away this time. She had spent the last three days tracking it before she dared to shoot. With a deep breath into her stomach, she let the arrow fly straight into the animal's gut. X hopped out of the tree and darted across the grass covered moor to her kill. She carried with her a knapsack that contained her arrows and dagger. She drew the black dagger out of the bag and put the groaning moose out of its misery.

The stench radiating from her bag was nauseating. X had already skinned the moose and cut its horns out, but she didn't know what to do about the meat, so she cut it into sections and put it in a pouch in the knapsack. For a game, the details are rather stunning, she thought to herself. She carried the load to a nearby town that was buzzing with NPCs. She quickly found the local trade and dropped the meat onto the counter. The NPC sounded stuffy and rather unrealistic, but X didn't care for today. She just wanted to get that extra weight out of her bag. The trader gave her the money, and X went back out into the town. She was going through her inventory when she decided to keep the moose fur as a blanket. Hey, you never know when you'll need the warmth. With a heavy sigh, she continued on her way.

About an hour after nine, she found a nice little area to settle down and regain her stamina. X hadn't been able to rest since she first saw the moose. She got by on apples alone for a while, but it wasn't enough for the stamina. X leaned against a nearby tree and closed her eyes, knowing that she would wake up when her stamina was fully charged.

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 02:11:03 am »
(Helloooo? :( I WILL NOT LET THIS DIE I LIKE IT TOO MUCH!)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 03:22:35 pm »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:21:44 pm by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 09:06:37 pm »
(Sorry about my absence here. My laptop unexpectedly broke on me so now I'm quite limited to when i can come on. Though I'll be sure to post as often as i can! I don't want to rp to die either.)

Sentaka

The odd creature continued his travels through the forest, stalking silently among the the tangled maze of trees that laid ahead of him. He had come to know the forest quite well, as he preferred the solidarity compared to finding and settling down with a village. He only dared venture that way if he was in dire need of supplies. Unfortunately, it was about that time. During this time of the year, the hunt in the norther forests is rather stale during the late fall. You'd be lucky if you even hooked a hair, let alone a larger mammal. His food supply was running  low and he only had enough coin for necessities thanks to his fur and hides he had salvaged from past hunts. Sentaka soon finished his trip around the camp and smiled slightly, "Well, seems like there's no wanderers near. I should be fine to leave for a bit." With that, he went over to his tent, wrapping his fingers around his leather hide sack and headed in the direction of the nearest village, which would just happen to be the one of Fairwind, one of the most prosperous territories in the game. Home to the very elite game users, as well as struggling beggars.

The town was surrounded by a grand bricked wall with guards perched atop of the towers around, keeping suspicious gazes on anyone who dared to pass. Almost with the same intensity a great hawk would gawk at its lesser prey. Several make shift houses laid scattered outside the great walls. The elite called this territory the Beggar/Noob central and often mocked its inhabitants. Sentaka refused to call this place such a title, even though it was the truth. Many of the newly spawned players would start out here and normally endured hell form those of higher caliber. Even the creature himself was one of these victims before, so he could fell sympathy for these people. As he passed through the large metal barred gates, he took on the much more wealthy surroundings. Stable and luxurious housing polluting the outer rim of the village, the thick scent of herbal remedies and freshly made goods able to be scented as soon as you stepped through the gates and the variety of trade stalls stretched far down the paved stone road as far as the eye could see. And beyond that, far in the heart of the city was the stead of nobility, where the lord and his relatives stayed laxly within barricade upon barricade of guards and great castle walls. Sentaka couldn't help but flick his serpentine tail in anxiousness at the magnitude of his surroundings. He eagerly stepped ahead, keeping his bright leaf green optical vision open for a food stall that took his interest, moving past waves and waves of fellow players.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:35:42 pm by Arkanis Void »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 11:56:27 pm »