Author Topic:  (Read 7908 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« on: May 24, 2014, 08:34:47 pm »

Since the year 2623 humans have been non-existent. Their actions ended them up dead, pollution and cruel ways. They left the earth in ruins, along with very few animals, as most had died out from the humans' decisions.

From that day on, a stray group of dogs had begun to rebuild their ruined earth. Now with an incredibly vast amount of knowledge, they have learned to speak and build. From that, dogs have established a very successful way of life. Most all dogs know about electricity and mechanics, while others specialize in things relying more on intelligence.

Along with the new city came a very strict government, they had laid down a long list of rules, or a law. If you were seen disobeying the law, a trial would be held. The sentences were life in confinement, a specific amount of time in confinement or death. Of course if you were sentenced to neither, you would be placed on parole.

In the year 2856, a group of rebels organized an uprising against the strict ways of the government. Although they were almost successful in over-riding them, all those involved were tracked down and eradicated.

The law of Utopia is the former law of humans, dogs had learned to read slowly and adopted the humans files.
Basically, robbery of ANYTHING is illegal, along with murder and such.

As a citizen of Utopia, you have a right to a living headquarters. They highly resemble former human homes. With bedrooms, at the minimum 1, a outside space, a room to relax and a kitchen where food is delivered by tubes connected to restaurants and cafes. Depending on what class you are, the homes will look different, there are three classes: lower-class, ,middle-class and privilege class. The privilege-class mostly consist of those involved with the government. Middle class is the majority of the city, whilst lower class are those on the streets or in crummy apartments.

All food in the town is from machines, the quality also depends on what class you are. Privileg class gets raw meat from cow and pig, covered with spices sauce and other toppings. Middle class gets raw meat with spices, lower class barely ever gets food. But when they do it is dry dog food with no toppings.

Events are held here, such as marathons, races and tests of intelligence. Sometimes agility courses are placed at the local arena. Prizes vary.
Citizen held events are birthday parties if you can afford one, they have balloons and treats, along with gifts. You may reserve any location in the city if discussed with the government. Having the party at your home is always allowed. 'Weddings' are held at the City hall. Theses 'weddings' are the reading of a paper, bonding you to your chosen mate for the rest of your life, divorce if you choose can be settled here as well. Funerals are a public affair, if the dog is in middle-class or up a funeral is held for them. Flowers are scattered, they are buried and family and friends are given time to mourn.

Utopia is a very clean city, and would like to remain that way. Which seems tarnished by recent rumors of an uprising. If you have read this far put 'Earth' in your other. The word around town is that a large group of dogs are meeting in secret and discussing a plan. The government on the other hand have grown weak almost, they wish to find this group and dispose of them.

Will you rise up against the Government or join them?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:06:20 pm by ||Katra~the~Kitty|| »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 05:51:18 pm »

Before we begin, let's lay down some rules.

1. If you wish to start a fight, I dare you, no auto-hitting, godmodding or anything of that sort. If you wish to kill your character you may act it out or just disappear from the earth, we will hold a ceremony and such. Mating scenes and things like this are put in a spoiler or PM each other.
(1.) If you want to kill another persons character ask first, or to become mates and what not.
2. This is a rather realistic roleplay, appearance-wise. So, no weird eye colors or fur colors.
3. No cursing please, but, if you must keep it to a minimum.
4. Don't get too carried away Government people, I'm always watching. -.-
5. Limit for characters is 3.
6. Try to be at the least semi-literate, and there is a two sentence minimum.
7. Hate the character, not the person, so no arguing OOC.

Have fun!
    ~(*3*)~

If you have any questions regarding the roleplay, feel free to PM me. It is quite confusing.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 11:47:52 pm by ||Katra~the~Kitty|| »

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 07:14:23 pm »

Info about the Government and the 'Uprisers'

CLICK THE FILE BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT.
The government is a large group who are in charge of Utopia. They make laws and present things to the public, same as decide what buildings to put down. Their main goal at the moment is to prevent the rumored uprising from happening. The ranks in a Utopia government are,

President, this figure presents ideas and holds meetings. They sometimes have the final say on things, when they do not want to have the final say they hand it over to their second in command.

Vice President, this figure is the second in command of the President. They also suggest things, and have a say in when to hold meetings.

Others, all others are the workers, they still have an important role, though. They discuss things and vote whether something is a foolish idea or not. At times, the final say is their responsibility.

CLICK THE FILE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UPRISERS.

The Uprisers is a fairly large group that plan to rid of the strict government. The name of the group excactly has not been established quite yet. They meet in secret at an abandoned building near a small patch of forest. The ranks in this Uprising group are,

Leader, this figure plans raids, meetings and when unable to make decisions gives responsibility to their second in command.

Co-leader, this figure takes responsibility of the group when the leader is away or ill. They have a say in all decisions.

Head-guard, and guards, The head guard keeps all guards in order and has say in when to preform raids. Guards make sure no word gets out to the public of their where-abouts, and when the time comes they fight.

Scouts, these figures infiltrate the government and get as much information on them as possible. Masters of persuasion and manipulation they squeeze out every last detail. They spy frequently and have a large role.

Recruiters, these dogs go to places and attempt to recruit others for their group. They have to be extremely careful of not revealing their location until the individual agrees to join.

Application

Code: [Select]
[img]PICTURE HERE[/img]
[i]QUOTE HERE[/i]
Name:
History: [This is preferred, but if you would like to reveal it in the RP that's fine.]
Family?Mate?Pups?:
Government, Upriser or regular citizen?:
Privilege-class, middle-class or lower-class?:
Other:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 11:53:50 pm by ||Katra~the~Kitty|| »

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 07:20:11 pm »
Characters
3 Male | 2 Female
Government: 3 | Uprising: 3

Dallas|Male|Me

Laquisha|Female|Taylor

Kai|Male|Dubstep

Hobson|Male|Taylor

Blue|Female|?????????

Ethen|Male|OreoHeroz
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:27:14 am by Katra~the~Kitty »

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 09:03:28 pm »

"They will not force us, they will stop degrading us, they will not control us, we will be victorious."
Name: Dallas
Appearance: Above^
Personailty:
-Loner, prefers being alone
-Stubborn
-Short-tempered
-Brave
-Kind
Sarcastic
o
History: He was born in a middle-class family, he had a good life with his sister and parents. He had lost his sister we she had been hit by a train, a gruesome death indeed. e city mourned her death tut his mother did the most, breaking away from reality and turning to crime. Her actions eventually brought her to court where she was sentenced to life in prison. From then on Dallas and his father lived a neutral life, Dallas move to his own home when he grew tired of being bickered by his dad. Dallas decided to join the uprising to avenge his mother, one robbery ad your life is forever put at a standstill. He now lives quietly alone.
Family?: His father who Dallas frequently visits.
Government, Upriser or regular citizen?: Upriser.
Privilege-class, middle-class or lower-class?: Middle-class.
Other: Earth

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 09:05:19 pm »
You may now post!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 11:47:20 pm »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:24:53 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 11:52:04 pm »
Accepted!
I have updated the rules and might change the application a bit.
Prehaps one more member and we can start.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 11:57:53 pm »
This looks very interesting, are there certain ranks closed/reserved for the government or are they all open?

Whoops...

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 03:16:34 am »
All open at the moment. I'm glad you're interested. I may add more ranks for the government, maybe.