Author Topic:  (Read 7907 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2014, 05:31:22 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:26 am »

Kai

Kai watched the citizens as he heard a voice from behind him. Kai turned around to see Blue, his vice-president.
"Ah, good morning Blue." Kai spoke as he turned around to face her. Kai listened carefully to the information she had gotten from one of their sources. He huffed out hot air at Blue speaking of the uprising that was happening within the city. "Hmm..." Kai thought for a minute as he decided if he should act one this information or not. "Are we able to send in a spy or group to either confirm or raid that area?" Kai asked, walking up to Blue as they both looked out of the window. "I want this rebellion crush as soon as possible, before they try to overthrow us yet again."

Whoops...

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 04:07:02 am »

((Accepted!))

Dallas

As the young dog rose, a dull light shone through the blinds of his room. The comfortable bed he occupied was too welcoming for him to wake. Letting out a long sigh, Dallas pulled himself. He shook his fur and slowly trotted to his kitchen, a clean and plain kitchen. The light in this room was brighter and more vibrant, Dallas squinted his eyes in response. Sitting on a short stool, Dallas glares at the variety of food he could choose. He presses a simple one, a slab of meat with decent seasoning. It takes less then a minute for it to arrive. Taking a famished bite, Dallas jumps off of the stool. He's not hungry. Looking into a mirror parallel to his exit, he smiles and leaves. Bounding down the hallway of the clean, small house, Dallas shakes his head once more. Standing directly in front of the doorway, Dallas gives a curt nod and plasters a smile to his face. The light breeze carries the faint scent of meat, along with the smell of flowers. Dallas sniffs with a pleased look. Steeping down onto his stairs, a group of three, a voice calls to him. "Eh, Dallas!" Dallas looks over to the voice and smiles. "Oh, Hello Lenn." Dallas says to his friend. "I'm on my way to work, are you?" Lenn asks, tilting his head. "Yeah, I'm sort of in a hurry... so..." He says, stepping off the stairs. "Oh. Right, sorry." Lenn says with a smile and trots to a person waiting for him. Dallas set off to his 'work' once more. As he passed others, they each gave him a wave or a nod, he returned to favor.

As he approached the place, he sighed and let his smile fall. Walking through the large doors, a few individuals gave a nod of welcome or a quick 'hello'. He did the same and approached a table with chairs surrounding it.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 01:06:48 pm »

Laquisha

"We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; Just different devils."

As the tan canine trotted down the open streets she examined the different canines that would pass, looking like they were in a rush Probably off to work..." she mumbled to her head with a brisk shake to her shoulders, her tail arched and wagging as the silver chain hung loosely from her neck - jingling along with her quick strides. A light breeze blew through her long fur as she picked up the pace, at this rate she would be late - surprisingly it was rare for Lish to be late as she was often on time either entering the same time as their leader or just a small time after. But to ensure she wasn't late she excelled into a light trot down the street - her long, silky fur flowing behind her.

It was a hidden place, on the government wouldn't think to look - especially for a hideout. Running her pink tongue across her dry lips the Shepherd mix glanced around, no one seemed to be around - apart from one or two canines who would pass the building every few minutes or so. Satisfied the coast was clear Laquisha headed in, pushing through the single door and headed under ground to where their meeting were held.

Parting her jaws allowing a yawn to escape the she-dogs maw as she pushed through the metal door, glancing around the room it appeared only a dew people were in the room - but they would soon arrive. Dipping her head as a greeting to her fellow condrads she trotted towards a seat at the side of the large squared table and took a seat, her thick tail hanging down past the arm of the chair as she listened to what the leader had to say.

Hobson

"It doesn't matter what's in front of him. As long as he known who's behind him"

It was early hours in the morning and the large canid had slowly began to rise from his slumber, his once heavy lids now growing light as they flickered open - turning his head he glanced out the clear window. Outside everything was still dark and mysterious - things were yet to brighten up in the beautiful canine city known as Utopia. Laying peacefully for a few minutes Hobson allowing his eyes to adjust to the small amount of light that filled his room - but soon enough the large brute pushed himself up and down onto the wooden floor of his house, bowing his front end down and stretching out his legs as a morning routine. Parting his maw a yawn escaped - revealing his pearly yet slightly stained teeth - huge jaws then clamping shut.

Last night Hob had eaten late so breakfast would be unnecessary this morning as the large chunk of meat he had eaten for supper had satisfied his hunger until dinner time. At this point the Mastiff was focused on getting to work and planning the next meeting and the raid that was soon to come - one which he was quite excited for taking part in.

Giving his muscular body a brisk shake he headed out the room, crawling down the long, wide stair case - his large paws causing a 'thudding' sound to echo through the large three story house. But, as quick as he started Hob was not at the bottom of the stairs and standing in front of the large, white door. Smiling, Hob lifted onto his hind quarters and pressed his paws against the handle which caused it to slowly slide open. Exiting the house the English Mastiff took a large whiff in of the morning air - a smile growing across his face. "Hey Hobson! a familiar voice called, turning he glanced at Molly - a Border Collie he was good friends with "Well morning Miss.Molly, off to work i assume?" he questioned with a smile, "I sure am, I'll catch you later!" she called "See you later!" he barked deeply.

Turning, the tan brute pulled shut the door and placed his paw on the lock system that was beside his door - this one being voice activated and also recognised his paw print. Hearing the clanks and clicks of the locks Hobson set off. Trotting down the pavement that ran through the middle of his grass coated garden and out past the white gate. Head held hight and his chest pushed out the pure-bred walked proudly down the street. With his wide steps it didn't take long for him to arrive and work.

Entering the almost hidden building the many scents of his familiar colleges filled the brutes snout - he was finally there. Walking with pride down the hall way he was greeted by many of his 'workers' smiling he returned the favour. Quickly, he took a sharp left and headed down the small staircase that lead to an underground room where most meetings were held - pushing past the large doors he entered. Smiling he realised Dallas was the first on in "Morning Dallas" he spoke in his familiar deep voice. Trotting towards the window he pulled on a piece of string that caused the blinds to shoot up - allowing light to enter the room. "We'll wait for everyone to arrive, then the discussion will start." he muttered as he took seat on a cushioned chair at the top of the table in front of the window.

[[May I ask, what breed of dog is Dallas? That's a very beautiful dog!]]
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2014, 11:36:39 pm »

Blue

Blue looked at him "I shall dispatch a small group today." she backed away from the window and began walking towards the door "Oh, I was wondering if you would like to get a bite to eat later? Business only of course." She pushed the door open and exited the office. She padded through the large building until she finally got a small group and explained their task to them "Bring back any information you can gather." The three dogs, a Doberman Pinscher, a Rottweiler cross and a Husky, nodded their heads before departing. Blue let out a large yawn before going to her work area to do some more work. Her 'desk' was very neat and orderly, all her papers were put in a neat pile and she was sure to keep the white table top clear of dirt and any other debris. The female was exhausted "Maybe just a short nap..." she yawned before curling up on the floor. She hoped she might eb able to get in some shut eye, even fo a few minutes. She slowly closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 05:10:29 am »

Kai

Kai nodded as Blue said she would send a team out. "Good, good."Kai's ears listened as Blue asked him to lunch on Business only. The president nodded at the request. "That'd be nice, you can decide on location and such, you probably have the detail more sorted than I."  The brute stayed silent as Blue left his office. Kai watched the citizens from above for a few moments more, then went on to continue his daily work. Kai spent no time in procrastination and actually got a decent amount of work done. (Sorry for the shortness)

Whoops...

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:44 am »
Not entirely sure, Taylor. ^^

Dallas

Dallas approached the large table, eyeing a seat a ways away from the front. He was startled as his boss took a seat, greeting him. "Morning to you, as well." he said with a polite smile and a subtle wave. Taking a seat three chairs away from Hobson, Dallas nodded his head in approval to the words his boss had spoken. His seat was fairly uncomfortable, so he shifted every so often. Many fellow Uprisers filtered in through the large doors, filling the air with scents of fresh plants and wind.

((Shortness ;-;))
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 06:50:44 am »

'My life doesn't revolve around the people I'm with..'
Name: Jordyn
Appearance: Above
Age: 1 Year Old[]She is a small mix breed australian shepherd.
Personailty:
[-] Silent
[-] Aggressive
[-] Short-Tempered
[-] Protective
[-] Hard-Headed
[-] Stubborn
History: I'd prefer for people to find out in RP.
Family?Mate?Pups?: She has none of those.
Government, Upriser or regular citizen?: Upriser
Privilege-class, middle-class or lower-class?: Lower Class
Other: Earth[]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 03:36:06 pm »
[[I will post once I get in tonight]]
DA Account

Koolwolfe

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 07:09:48 am »

"Without the uprising, there would be no peace."[/i]
Name: Odila Vapif Astrae, A.K.A., as people call her; The Thief.
Appearance: Carries, satchel around her neck.
Personality:
_. Sassy.
_. Athletic.
_. Sarcastic.
_. Ironic.
History: [This is preferred, but if you would like to reveal it in the RP that's fine.] I would like to reveal it within the RP.
Family?Mate?Pups?: None.
Government, Upriser or regular citizen?: Upriser.
Rank:[If in Uprising or Government] She calls her self, the thief, and likes to be called that.
Privilege-class, middle-class or lower-class?: middle-class.
Other: None.