Author Topic: How Much Feral Can You Handle?  (Read 2325 times)

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
How Much Feral Can You Handle?
« on: August 18, 2014, 08:35:32 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L  A N N O U N C E M E N T

Due to the recent hacking of my account, I haven't been able to enter the wonderful world of Feral Heart, but believe me -- your Stone Bridge Reviver will be back with in a few weeks. My real reason for posting this is because I want to know how much Feral you can handle? Think of it as a small game. e3e

I'll be the one to start. You basically post how much, in percentage %, you love Feral Heart. Then give a reason why you love it so much or why you dislike it so much. The most logical reason will be picked by me. Then it'll be mentioned in my signature section, along with your username beside it.

As they said in Hunger Games .. L E T   T H E   G A M E S   B E G I N !

90 %

"I love how the whole game is set up. The role-playing is epic, along with the users who play."
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: How Much Feral Can You Handle?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:49:22 pm »
98% - I'm absolutely obsessed lol, the gameplay and ability to customize your character the way you want to makes it a wonderful game <3 I'm never leaving ouo

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 11:29:27 pm »
907% Obsessed. This game and the people on it have done so much for me; You don't even know. It's actually changed my personality in reality, making me a happier, more laughable person. I don't even know why I left back in January. Now that I'm back I wish I could really go back in time and slap myself for leaving this place. I swear I will never leave again. And if I break that promise please hit me.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:49:58 pm »
I'd have to say 97.5% because I feel like a part of a big family that accepts me for who I truly am. Plus all the friends I've made along the way; I could never give them up. The total customization for the characters makes it feel like that character belongs to you alone (I'm big softie for games with character customization).
-Wolfie

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 04:06:58 am »
100% <33 This game has changed my personality, Like Stargazer said. Made me more likable, as well. I Will never leave the game, even if 347959657498 people hacked me. <3 I love all my friends like family, I really do. The floofs I Meet are so kind- it made me cry once. I Love this game so much.
I Love each and every one of you guys. <3
~Snapple
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 04:45:55 am »
Mate, I'll be honest with ya, I'm not sure how obsessed I really am. So, percentage at ze end.~

Anyway, FeralHeart is the only home for me I'd consider where I can talk to my friends; Like another social website, except in a game where there's other chats, and even more people sometimes you can interact with. It has so many people, ranging from weirdos (AKA Bonfirians) to those really nice, understanding people you just don't want to let go of sometimes.

You can roleplay with your imagination and roleplay any species, and it all just makes me feel comfortable to be in such a familiar environment. And to be honest, I'm not sure if I can let go of the whole game just yet. <3 Throughout the times I've been on every day, which is now even, I think it's all been a wonderful experience so far.

...Errr, sorry for the deepness, I was honestly in a mood to ramble. o-o But hey, rambling's good sometimes, right...?

So, I'd say... 89% maybe good? I'm more likely obsessed with character creation (occasionally) and the people in FH, so I guess I have to be honest here. But truly, I just love how this game's come to be still with it being so simple at the same time.

You can even make maps, your own interface, presets, etc. How can I not love FeralHeart? <3 Uhm more rambling ahead.

...To sum it up...

This is a game with so many players where you can add so much creativity into it, and yet so much craziness sometimes it's all come to be a great and wonderful environment of where you just get addicted, and honestly, sometimes you'll never regret it. I don't think I'll leave for a while now.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:24 am »
Uhm...96% I guess, I've been here since December 2012, jussst right after kovuLKD left the game.. Anyway when I first enter the game, wow, people were nice back then! I was really happy they dont call me a noob or neontard, which is nice, this is a helpful and loving community I must say, But after I took a break on feralheart, I got addicted to fh again woohoo! its because of my friends encouraged me and stuffs. but seriously though, feralheart is a great game for everyone. Well I cant really say more about this since I dont have anything in mind

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 03:07:38 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

I'm touched. Q.Q I really am. All of your answers were awe inspiring. They should be put on a Feral Heart commercial or something.

I also want to say one thing, no, rambling is the only way to distract someone while your friend sneeks by. e3e

Anyhow, my winner is probably what you're all wondering... drumroll.

~StarGazer~ -ThrowsPizzaConfetti-

Congrats. Your quote and username will be displayed in my profile. You'll basically get a ticket to some sort of fame. x'3 You all can continue, because I want to see more --sniffle-- answers.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 03:43:22 pm »
15%
"I dislike this percentage of Feral Heart because of how other members could be. How rude and unkind they could be."

85%
"I enjoy this percentage of Feral Heart because it's where I met my hubby."

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 08:09:14 am »
100% - I'm obsessed, and I don't think anything could ever really pull me away from the joy of making friends and joining fun RPs on this game. The forums, though not as pixel-fun, I enjoy as well, when the server is down you can always rely on the forums to keep your boredom at bay. :3

FH User: MechanicalMutt
DeviantART: Carxalckz