Author Topic: Where Did You Get Your Forum/Username?  (Read 16305 times)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: Where Did You Get Your Forum/Username?
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 02:09:51 pm »
Hmm..Back in the day I was a extremely active Impressive Title player. It was the time that the realistic and educational game 'Wolfquest' was very popular. And to me, Wolfquest was a very bad game to interact with others. So I found Impressive Title. My username was something like...Berrystruddle101 or something like that. I was extremely sad when Impressive Title was shut down and was very happy when I found out that this game 'FeralHeart' was going to be released soon. As the noob I was back then I made my account be...this Berrystruddle101 thingy...Ew that Username tho. Soon after about six months of playing FeralHeart I decided I wanted a new start on my Gamer Tag. So Berrymutt came out for my love of being a huge squish Berry and my love for Mutts and Mongrel like animals. My username has been used for everything and I use it as my own original Gamer Tag.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:54:04 pm by Berrymutt »

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline KatanaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Delete this account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 08:46:02 pm »
Well I came up with my forum username based on my fursona. The mantle came from the fact that the orange and yellow markings make it look like she's wearing a cloak or mantle. The jackal since her species is a jackal and there's also the fact that the name has a nice ring to it. My in-game username came from a character of mine whose name is Katana and was also a wolf so I just combined the two and I got my user.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:53:15 pm by MantleJackal »
Account no longer in use.

Offline LaserShark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 03:14:31 am »
I was at this online store, and there was a thing called 'A shark with a freaking laser pointer'. When I got the game I named my account LaserShark. (After name attempts that failed, including PointlessDestruction)

Offline CannibalSkream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Our sins are what make us great.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 04:57:31 am »
Both my forum and in-game usernames are the same, CannibalSkream. The way I got my username is quite.. random. I am known to like screaming, one of my many favorite letters is k, and the cannibal part... I was in a period of time where Cannibals were like, AMAZING to me. So yea, CannibalSkream, strange and different, right?

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 05:04:00 am »
Hai! Well I didnt come up with my username, this was created when I was just nearly 6; But Ill break it down anyways.
-Run away Story Time!!!-
Alright so, When I was younger I got my first webkinz. Obviously I had no idea at the age of 6 what my username should be so I asked my older sister {Who was 10} at the time to come up with a name for me. She thought up of  Trinitylovespink since;
My Real Name Is Indeed Trinity
When I was 6 I was obsessed with pink like every 6 year old snot bag.
- + - + - + - +
But The story doesnt end here!
I have 3 usernames that I currently use!
Impressive Title; I was Pinkice/Lightpink or something like that; I seriously cant remember since I wasnt really into Impressive title nor did I play it more than once.
Feral-heart and almost everything else is Trinitylovespink
And my NEW username that I try my hardest to switch to is Donttouchsilver/Donttouchsilverlark
^~^
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline Nevercanth

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Do you have preparedness to tell a lie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 01:13:04 am »
Nevercanth is more or less a name I made up for a sort of short story-- creepy in atmosphere, but not a creepypasta. It's less terror and more... melancholy and regretful in tone. I've lost the word document for it after a full hard-drive wipe, but I still keep the name in mind. I love the sound of the name, it's based off the phrase 'never can', like you can't do something. I sorta feel that way sometimes, where I can't to anything at all, and I regret what I have done, so the name resonates as a sort of label for that feeling...

Rambling aside, that's the story behind Nevercanth.

??? ???? ?? ??? ???????? "??????"

??? ?? ???

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 05:59:44 am »
My bird was trying to eat my keyboard. He's a cockatiel, as you may have guessed. I figured, "What the hell, I'll name myself after my bird".
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline in.your.heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm that girl with the guitar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 11:14:46 pm »
I'm a Potterhead and Moony is the nickname of Professor R. J. Lupin, who is one of my most favorite characters, so, yeah. *giggles*
Supernatural addict
Potterhead
Skyrim
The Sims

Offline F456GH6

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Wolfish is me spirit self.
    • View Profile
    • Aikido
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 11:29:54 pm »
How I got my game username (f456gh6):
So back in my prime while I was creepin' around, making my FH account, my little sister came in and started typing random things on the keyboard, I filled out my other info and wanted to make my username 'special' so I left to get some food and when I come back she must of pressed the 'Finish' button. So then I went on my email and checked and it had the fabulous username 'f456gh6' and it was scary because I remembered it like the back of my hand. ono
[/size]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:31:57 pm by SammyDeCakies »
Youtube // Wolfey Wulf                            Skype // wolfey.wulf           Characters //Sammy, Wolfey, Razzy

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 11:47:47 pm »
I'm a Potterhead and Moony is the nickname of Professor R. J. Lupin, who is one of my most favorite characters, so, yeah. *giggles*
*thumbs up*
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!