Author Topic: Where Did You Get Your Forum/Username?  (Read 16300 times)

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Where Did You Get Your Forum/Username?
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 05:00:35 am »
My username actually came from a username I used for a fanfiction website, but originally I made it to sound cool and because it involved things I enjoy. Which is well...Dark and lusty humor. Of course, despite the name I'm not actually a very dark person all of the time, I like to say I'm a rainbow of personalities because I'm not really consistent. xD

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2016, 02:15:16 pm »
Well, way back when I was just signing up I had recently watched the movie "Blade" (which was great, btw!) the movie about the vampire slayer. So my entire username is based off of that movie. Blade - title of the movie, Dawns - referencing to a certain emotional scene from the movie. It was one of those top-of-the-head thoughts and I had no other ideas so that's what I went with. x'D

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2016, 02:20:27 pm »
I wanted to do a lioness but i could not make up a name... I reget choosing this one ^^" hopefully i'll get another account soon.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2016, 02:22:54 pm »
I have used RecklessHoodie around the internet for a few years now. I just simply added my favorite word 'Reckless' and my favorite thing, hoodies.
Boom. Username.

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2017, 07:50:34 am »
Is it okay to bump this old thread?

My username came from a glitch in another game where trees could be flung into orbit, FlyingTrees was created. FlyingGrass was the result of my forgetfulness as I didn't activate FlyingTrees, I had two accounts after activating FlyingTrees, but I wondered what username I want to keep. On my return, the login window chose the name FlyingGrass for me, FlyingTrees wouldn't log in.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2017, 04:43:19 pm »
Pretty sure it's okay to bump this, Grass. As long as it's about the topic, which it is.

My friend actually gave me my 'new' username, Arreze. I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon as I feel a lot more comfortable with it than my past usernames, SammyTheCorgi and Regularities, and a few others, to be honest, I cringe looking at them.
I'm not really sure what Arreze actually means as it's sort of a foreign word from my friend's native language, but she gave me a little insight and said it related to snowstorm or cold. I don't really see myself as a cold-hearted or mean person, but I like snow and winter so I guess it suits, my main character is also white, so that's another factor.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2017, 06:37:57 pm »
Where did I get my username? Well, I really liked the short form of the name Valerie and I wanted my new username to start with Val.
Being a Hayes Grier (an american internet personality) fan, I loved the name and decided to combine it with various suffixes.
I thought "Val" fitted "Hayes" and that's how I came up with Valhayes.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2017, 08:21:34 pm »
Oh don't ask... It's absurd that I have no Idea where the "11v" part comes from ._.
doing what i feel like

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2017, 08:36:18 pm »
I just was quickly coming up with a different username, and I ended up just taking the name of a random mineral (kovdorskite), removing the front part, and adding a t (since a lot of my character names and usernames started with a t). I wasn't really initially planning much with it, but I began to really like the username and it was fairly unique so now I go by it on pretty much all other websites.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?