Author Topic: Etto's Character Hub {No Posting}  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Novazova

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your lovable noob.
    • View Profile
Etto's Character Hub {No Posting}
« on: January 29, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »
Hello.

I see you have found my character dump site hub.

This is where my characters live.

IC Characters
Cassariel
Elmara
spare
spare
spare

OOC Characters
North
Targa

(There aren't any links, I know.)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:43:49 pm by SweetAllegretto »
"On," said the alethiometer. "Farther, higher." So on they climbed.

Offline Novazova

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your lovable noob.
    • View Profile
Zaphael, the Fallen Angel
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:35:43 pm »

B A S I C S

My name is Cassariel.

I am the Fallen Angel.

I am of the female gender.

I have lived for 2 years, 8 months.

D I G G I N G  D O W N

History - How Cassariel fell.

Cassariel is sincere, solemn and efficient. But this is all just a facade, a mechanism to deal with her ugly past.

She was born and grew up in a fairly healthy pack in an average territory, and she lived happily until she was about 1 year old. But at that point, life changed.

She lost her sisters in a hunt, when some strange beings with loud hunks of cold material came and pointed the objects at them. A blood-curdling explosion noise made her flee, and the last thing she saw was the bodies of her siblings, pooled in blood and being dragged away by the creatures on horses. As a result of this, she was forgotten by everybody. They mourned her sisters, but did nothing for her. She wondered why everyone was avoiding her, even disgusted by her. When she had returned home after the death of her siblings, she had been coated in blood after laying next to the spot where they had died. Her whole pack thought she had killed them, and they branded her a coward for saving her own skin.

While pursued by the enemies she had made, she had to survive in a insane world. She has had many scars, not just physical ones. But with her ingenuity and fighting skills, she managed to battle the elements and find a new home. This has turned her into the wolf she is today.

Having finally found some peace of mind, she now wanders as a lone wolf, helping any who need it. By doing so, she hopes to support a new, honest life and finally find the home she has never had.

Personality - The Inner Workings

Cassariel is a formal and reserved person, never speaking if it isn't necessary. In this sense she can appear laconic and tense, but she is kind-hearted and always listens. In fact, she's great at it - vent your problems to her and she won't interrupt you. Her social skills may be lacking, but she makes up for it by being a good rock for some, somewhere where they can tether themselves for a while and take a rest before continuing their journey.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:50:38 pm by SweetAllegretto »
"On," said the alethiometer. "Farther, higher." So on they climbed.