Author Topic: How Do You Think The Person Above You Will Die?  (Read 34793 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: How Do You Think The Person Above You Will Die?
« Reply #230 on: March 02, 2013, 04:35:39 am »
*Gives Slendy a hug* My Slendy, lets go look for Jeff.

You walk into a town, in Germany, and find the foreigners looking at you strangely, even though there are other tourists. Everybody backs up into a house, store, or restaurant. You hear growling from a pound, curious you get closer. Only to see nothing. Nothing is there. But, you have growing behind you. Something pounces and bites your throat, hitting your jugular vein, nearly killing you instantly. You were able to see something, before your vision blurred. And realize that it was your own pet dog. Someone broke into your house and your dog attacked you. You weren't in Germany, you were in your own house. You were dreaming. But the pain was so real. You look back to it, then the vision fades. And you die.

Offline WolvesUpon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • bcus y not
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2013, 12:51:05 am »
You......Do.....Nuthing....

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2013, 06:12:42 pm »
time to get semi-lit  xD:
You are paddin throagh the forest your ears swivleing at the slightest noises {SP?}
You hear i slight rustle in bushes and swiveling on your hind legs you turn to see bright icy blue optics stareing back at you.You let out a wail as a pitch black wolf jumps out at you, with a growl of truimpt he bites into your neck aiming to make a killing blow. He misses my a inch and you escape with minor scratches.
time for the illiterate part xD:
You run home swiftly but when you are almost there you fall into a pit of sharp poles. You mamage to not fall on them but at the bottom is a Saber Tooth Tiger, who eats you O.o

Offline Fallstar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Silence, My friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2013, 03:00:21 pm »
The Hamburglar steals your burger

Nothin' to see here!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2013, 08:26:12 pm »
Semi literatacy time

"Where am I?" He asked,looking around through lush forest. He whipped around,swearing he heard a growl. Suddenly he stopped and peered behind some trees and ferns. Red eyes stared back at him. Screaming,you attempt to run through the bushes,but suddenly you come to a clearing. You run as fast as you can,but pressure and pain on your back causes you to fall. You manage to flip onto your stomach to see..a Velociraptor. Little did you know turning on your back was a bad mistake. The raptor lunged and tore your throat. Your scream ends in an ugly gurgle. You see more of the dreaded raptors entering the clearing. The raptors run towards you. You just close your eyes,waiting for it to be over. The Raptors Will Not Go Hungry Tonight.

Most horrid death I can think of ^^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 13, 2013, 11:12:20 pm »
You stand staring at the shape of a deer in the woods. You get nearer, then a giant cat comes out from no where and slashes your chest, and jumps up only to slash you down from nose to belly. The cat looks bloodthirsty, watching your life end easily, as you bleed helplessly.
You feel weak and pain, and you are numb, suddenly not in your body anymore.

I hope no one gets nightmares or reads this as a young person. ;-;

theorca55

« Reply #236 on: May 15, 2013, 02:55:52 am »
You will die and keep dying until you die of death. End of story.

Offline WolvesUpon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • bcus y not
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 01, 2013, 09:12:20 pm »
You sit on a bench, just watching the road boredly, suddenly a random man with a knife runs towards you. You stare at him for a moment then stand running away, then the man stabbed a random woman and you kept on running, soon a cute puppy stands infront of you and you look at it in the eyes, then the pup bites your finger and you scream in pain, then you smack the puppy and walk off, soon it became to rain, then you slipped and died.

The End.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:14:48 pm by TheWolfBelive »