Author Topic: Do You Keep Feral-Heart To Yourself?  (Read 933 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Do You Keep Feral-Heart To Yourself?
« on: June 08, 2015, 05:18:13 am »
Outside of Feral-Heart, you do feel free to let everyone know what you're doing? Or do you keep FH to yourself? Like, do you tell your friends/family about your gaming interest?

In real life, I usually keep FH to myself. None of my friends like to do gaming, they'd rather go to the mall. -_- I love to play FH, and I don't usually tell people. Most girls my age aren't interested in video games, so I'd be embarrassed to tell them about my second life. My parent doesn't know, she's "aware" though. But I don't share much about it. My older sister calls me a geek because I play these things. ;-; But, I don't care. I usually fit in better when people don't know the real me... I just know I'll be made fun of if anyone knew. However, I did get my gaming/nerd/superhero-geek side from my second oldest brother... He knows I play animal MMORPG, he doesn't make fun of me because he does too. Other than that, I really rather not tell my family because they'd laugh at me or call me weird. I guess when I get into my zone in FH, I start talking are derp in real life and my sister is like wtf. XD

Welp, that's my side. What's yours? Comment below. ^~^

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Do You Keep Feral-Heart To Yourself?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 12:17:01 pm »
Weeeeeeeeeell..............

Yes.

People must never know what I am doing.
they will never know

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Keep Feral-Heart To Yourself?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:03:40 pm »
Given the similar subject of this topic to this topic:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=42484.0

I'll be locking this thread since we don't want to have duplicates lying around. If you'd like to contribute to this topic please comment on the one linked above.