Author Topic: Beep, boop. I am a robot. I am here to take American jobs.  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Nixoff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pregnant males in buttfire
    • View Profile
Beep, boop. I am a robot. I am here to take American jobs.
« on: June 09, 2015, 07:36:37 pm »
Eyoo I'm the new nub here.

I found this game while scrolling around on DeviantART and past all the weird fanfics and terrible ships (along with few beautiful pieces of artwork that actually hold meaning) and I found a screenshot of this game and since I'm already into a site called Lioden, I wanted to give it a try.

You can find me in game as Nixoff. Get it? Nixon, nixoff. Ahuehue I'm so clever. *slaps self*

First day on FeralHeart and already seen many strange things. I don't know what a Mating Center is but I know I'm not going near one. And I saw a couple fights between players and there was just me, in the background, sticking my tongue out, like the idiot I am. c:

I know the basics of FeralHeart already since I do play other computer cames. You know, W A S D, space to jump. And I found all the neat buttons with the glorious emotions I can creep people out with. Still don't know if there's any other maps besides like that cave and the snowy one and they island with that weird center... Don't know why they have to do that tho is creates a ton of lag crowding around one person. Yeesh.

K well that's it for my introduction. If you wanna chat and all then you know my username or you can just reply down below.

Danke~
when your friend knows you have gum in class

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Beep, boop. I am a robot. I am here to take American jobs.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:54:30 pm »
Hello, Nixon. Welcome to Feral Heart. Make sure you take a peep at the Game Rules before you start playing. :)

To answer your questions, a Mate Center is where a large (or small) gathering of people crowd around the middle of a map and sort of "auction off" male and females to become a mate with. It's quite silly actually. :)

There are many other maps besides the ones you discovered already. There's so many places in Feral Heart to explore, and it might take you a little while to let it all sink in. It sounds like you've already encountered The South Pole (the snowy place) and Ficho Tunnel (the cave place.) When you first logged into the game, you appeared in a place called The Lonely Cave- you won't meet any other people here. If you head North, you'll find the entrance to the South Pole (how ironic, eh?), if you turn right, you'll find Ficho Tunnel, and if you turn to your left, you'll see the portal to the Cape of Distant Worlds. From the CODW, you can find other portals ahead that lead to maps that you've created. If you turn around, you'll see the portal to Flurite Plains- this map is quite large, and it can be easy to get lost. But you'll get the hang of it.
Oh- when you're in The Lonely Cave (this map can be accessed if you return to your home) if you walk around the side of the map, you'll discover a few discs to jump on...they'll lead you somewhere, too.

Of course, there are a few more maps than the one's I've mentioned, but I'll let you discover them for yourself. Don't forget to read up on some of the Website's Rules, Guidelines, Tutorials, or anything else you think you ought to take a look at. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask around. (The Staff happen to be very helpful people. :))

Good luck! I hope to see you in the game, sometime.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Nixoff

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »
Ahh, okay, thank you for telling me about the Mate Center. I didn't think it was innocent at first glance. xD

And I'll be sure to check out Flurite Plains and the platforms around the corner. 'Specially the platforms. Ooo parkour.

Ye, I skimmed through the rules while the game downloaded but I'll reread it to take the full things in.

Thank you for all the helpful tips. I hope to see you as well.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 08:55:34 pm »
No problem! Feral Heart can be great fun- rolelplaying, chatting, exploring, creating maps, meshes, and whatnot- there's always something going on. Feel free to PM me (or the Saffers) if you have any more questions. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 08:57:42 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart.

Have fun trying to find sense here.
it doesn't exist run while you still can bonfire is going to steal your soul and never give it back

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Nixoff

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 09:38:55 pm »
I come from Garry's mod.

I don't even remember what sense felt like.

Thanks for the welcome. xD

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 06:02:49 am »
(THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I DISCOVERED FERALHEART 4 YEARS AGO)

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy the game! :3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 07:08:36 am »
Hi!!
Welcome to the wonderful land of FeralHeart where you find angel-demons and many many orphan
children. Hi!

Offline Nixoff

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 03:50:14 pm »
@Jenga Thank you. I am enjoying it. I've already made a new friend in game! :3

@Zircon Well the orphans better stay away from me 'cause I might eat them

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 07:32:18 pm »
Something tells me you're into TF2.... Can't quite put my finger on it.

lol

Anyway, welcome to the Feral Heart community. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive