Author Topic: Is This How We Act?  (Read 5832 times)

DreamerDay

Is This How We Act?
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:05:55 am »
Please note I'm not having an attuide or giving negative tone, but i am upset. Each thread I click on i see a negative comment or see drama is about to start. I'm not here to spread unnecessary attention bit I'm hear to talk things out. I'm tired of being depressed and being hurt by others who don't know my background or my life. I just dont. I can probably have friends who rich and have great lives. And i can have friends who rude and not living not so well. In other words, Is this how act when see people? Like in Hooli thread, everyone is equal. We deserve respect.

Is this how we truly act? Yeah, I may have done some stupid stuff in the pass and upset some peope...but at least they didn't yell at me...Then again, I have encounter many people rudeness and it really hurted. I even cry myself to sleep; its my fault I didn't know it was joke or it's my fault for not knowing. People need to understand the difference between telling a joke and being serious over the Internet. Feral Heart is friendly site where we should always have a bright smile. I never seen so many users who talked behind users/staffs back. It sad.

when i first joined i thought feral heart was friendly community with many hearts. Feral heart can be nice, but the users...My goodness..I swear I think we need a thread to express and show how others feel nowadays. Some users just have public blowout and get in trouble for their mistakes. It sad. We are FeralHeart and we should work things together, right? :)

You know what i notice...When it's summer everything gets clutter and drama starts. But in winter, everything is calm and relax.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 01:12:29 am by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Is This How We Act?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:20:36 am »
Not everyone is going to get along, no matter how much staff try and try to make them conform to the rules. Nobody is also not going to change anyone, they have to change on their own. Some people could really care less whether you have a a terrible life or anything of the like. Also, there is no way to see through those who are really like that or just another attention getting troll that feeds off of attention. It's just how the world works these days, nobody is going to change it.

Summer. Summer is the time when people are out of school, so they have nothing better to do than mess around and troll on games like these. However, it is better than if they were to be out and about on the streets doing things against the law.

[I apologize if I sounded rude, I just needed to get my point across to you.]
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 01:25:20 am »
Now, honestly I'm glad I'm not the only person seeing the attitudes differing in others in the FeralHeart community. When I first joined FeralHeart everyone was nice and happy, a bit harsh and seemed as if they were a average community. Then as time passed everyone was always nice and there for each other, but I'm starting to see things get out of balance.. FeralHeart is probably one of the nicest communities out there compared to other communities I've been in. I want everyone to get along, just be the old group we used to be.

Nowadays I've seen some people turn to being a bit harsher and ruder. I'm a very sensitive person, especially because I'm still recovering from a few things that have been happening in the background of my life. Although I know FH will never be perfect, this could escalate quickly. I hope I'm not the only person who's noticed this, yet I know that there is a chance this may just be a phase so FeralHeart may just be more imperfect then normal.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 01:27:17 am by Green(PokemonXY) »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 01:29:41 am »
Not everyone is going to get along, no matter how much staff try and try to make them conform to the rules. Nobody is also not going to change anyone, they have to change on their own. Some people could really care less whether you have a a terrible life or anything of the like. Also, there is no way to see through those who are really like that or just another attention getting troll that feeds off of attention. It's just how the world works these days, nobody is going to change it.

Summer. Summer is the time when people are out of school, so they have nothing better to do than mess around and troll on games like these. However, it is better than if they were to be out and about on the streets doing things against the law.

[I apologize if I sounded rude, I just needed to get my point across to you.]

It wasnt rude at all. :D This is actually true. I understand not may not get along with each other, but there's that way if someone do something wrong, then the other would try to correct them and then that person would take rude and blah. You know what i mean. But yeah, besides the users, do you at least see the behavior so far? What do think the behavior for Feral Heart have been for this summer so far?

Now, honestly I'm glad I'm not the only person seeing the attitudes differing in others in the FeralHeart community. When I first joined FeralHeart everyone was nice and happy, a bit harsh and seemed as if they were a average community. Then as time passed everyone was always nice and there for each other, but I'm starting to see things get out of balance.. FeralHeart is probably one of the nicest communities out there compared to other communities I've been in. I want everyone to get along, just be the old group we used to be.

Nowadays I've seen some people turn to being a bit harsher and ruder. I'm a very sensitive person, especially because I'm still recovering from a few things that have been happening in the background of my life. Although I know FH will never be perfect, this could escalate quickly. I hope I'm not the only person who's noticed this, yet I know that there is a chance this may just be a phase so FeralHeart may just be more imperfect then normal.

I feel you.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 01:51:03 am »
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way Delight. I will agree in the past few days/weeks I've seen and had to correct a few bits of off behavior amongst some users on the forum, but it's nothing serious or new really. As of lately it just seems as though a small pocket of some forum users have some issues politely interacting with one another.

So yeah...

Feral Heart isn't turning for the worst. Feral Heart and its community is just the way it always is. There are good users and bad users and those stuck somewhere in between the drama. No matter how much we staff moderate there will always be cases where a few bad users slip under the radar. We are trying our best to keep things peaceful though and overall the Feral Heart community is a lot more friendly than most other communities because of our efforts.

I do believe a big part of all this is maturity levels. Some users come on the site with a sense of entitlement or ego and are just constantly on edge with everyone. Even if others address them politely they seem to take things the wrong way or seek drama where there is none. These users need to keep in mind that we're all equals here and that everyone deserves respect and happiness. Health, life, emotional, and or family issues, etc isn't an excuse to be rude to anyone either. I see too many users using these excuses to pass off with poor conduct.

My best advice to you all would be to report these things when you have a concern. Many times I see users take things into their own hands and unintentionally make matters worse. If you guys really feel bothered by something don't feel afraid to link, screenshot, and or message a staff member like myself about it. We staff will look into it and see what can be done. No use getting yourselves frustrated when you have us here to look out for you guys. Things like this are better addressed to us staff than on a general thread.

I hope this helps clear your minds some.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:28:36 pm »
I quite have encountered some 'inappropriate' users before and they do make rude jokes but usually, I end up brushing it off rather than taking it seriously and crying or starting havoc.

There's just some members that don't like the Staff and I do remind them Staff are caring humans and can't get to everything on time, like all we other humans.
It's sad that a community turns out really nice and then there are some members that just get on your nerves.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 04:36:52 pm »
This world is filled with negativity and positivity, and where ever I go I see disappointment and when I will be the one to say the truth but the truth, everyone just turns me down and bites my tail. I really understand you and I have once complained to Sameth about this, but no care was given (I am sorry, but this also made me upset). Afterwards, all I could do is sit around staring at people act like this because if I were to open my mouth, no one would listen or understand. I am strict at times, not only friendly, because when things get serious, everyone thinks it's a joke and apologies without knowing why they did. An apology is given to forgive someone, not to get out of a fight or argument.

I totally agree with you Delightful, especially when people don't respect you or don't know your life. If they hurt you, ignore them. What's the point of being a person who goes under the bus when they don't deserve it? So just throw it away and be a strong woman. :) Words that come out of people's mouth is not yours, it's theirs and if they like their words then let them. The truth it there is NO bad people, because people who do the bad are not bad, but are appreciating what's wrong.

Offline SpecialK42293

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I Lorve Dinosaurs. <3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 05:02:27 pm »
I've recognized many users that tend to be neglecting others, or are very inappropriate, especially when it comes to jokes and other naive things. Of course though I don't like to encourage them or even add fuel to the fire, so I tone them out and move on. It's no use if you keep trying to let them know, people aren't as sensitive and even if they are, they are laughed at for being so selfish or trying to defend themselves. Everyone has a flaw, so it's best to just keep to yourself, because you can't change a person on a game based upon their demeanor.

I also can't tolerate if people pretend and I don't take kindly to those who would manipulate anothers' mind, as if they want to respect you and be truthful but instead they try to knock you on your feet and are very possessed with their surroundings and would lash out at you. Be strong and bold and ignore those who try to slowy ou down. :)
In-game user-name is SpecialK42293
If you see me running around in the game somewhere, I'm pleased to say hello to anyone! Since I would love to have new, fresh friends to chat with. <3 ^^;

DreamerDay

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 01:17:09 am »
Thanks guys =)

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 04:50:26 pm »
Most people are mean via the internet or insult people through the internet or games because they are too scared to actually do it in real life. Now, I have met so many rude people on FeralHeart and the forums, but I tend to ignore their negative behavior. There are WAY more nicer people then idiots in the community and people who decide to act in a bad way should be ignored completely. If we accept these people into the community, then more of them will come.

I know how you feel with your real life problems, I go to FeralHeart for an escape from the outside world, and rude people. BUt as long as you know there are some good people here, you don't need to worry.
Insert a fancy signature here.