Author Topic: Is This How We Act?  (Read 5837 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Is This How We Act?
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 05:18:19 am »
Try to avoid bumping old threads fluff! As you can see, the last post was made quite a few months ago.  Just a heads up. ^^

I think it's alright. Thought the same thing from a different thread and as long as it's relative to the game / answered 'intelligently' and not like 'lol' 'xD' or like that then it's cool c:
( Could Be Wrong ).

Aye, just as long as it's relevant, there's still some room to discuss the topic, and there's no other recent threads similar to it I believe its fine. I think I remember seeing a staff member saying this a while ago, so I assume it still is the same today. Of course it doesn't apply to all the boards, really just only the discussion boards.

To add something to the topic:

I mostly just agree with what everyone else has said above me. People will be people with lots of different personalities. People can't be expected to know someone's background, and even if they do know it, some people probably won't stop saying what they say. At the end of the day, we're all human, and there's no one who is nice 100% of the time and we've all made our mistakes. Feralheart does have a great community is comparison to the communities of some other games I play. But with the hundreds of people who play the game, not all of them will be the nicest, and as some people have said, there are a lot of people who will naturally not get along no matter how hard both parties try to be polite.

I just suggest for anyone reading this, seeking out the people who will truly have your back and support you is the best option. You can't get rid of the rude people, but you can try to better yourself and try to tune them out.