Author Topic: How to make a legendary character [Tips'n tricks]  (Read 3439 times)

Echoing harmony

How to make a legendary character [Tips'n tricks]
« on: August 15, 2015, 04:27:22 pm »
How to Make a character unique/size]
So, have you ever seen those characters who are a hero who will go down in history? Ever wanted one of those? Well you have came to the right spot! I will show you how to make your very own character that has it's own legacy and make it unique in it's very own way!

Character Creation

So when making your character. You must name them!
If you want a unique name, try google translate or Nordic names.
So, if you character isn't going to be in a pack, pride ect. I recommend you give them a title like "Example The Bold"
Give that a try, it'll give your character well.. some character!

Now, for markings, I recommend you use markings, colors & itmes that no one ever uses. Also, try getting away from a black or grey color scheme, that really destroys creativity when it's all dark wolves. Also, try not giving your character spike collars. Again, FeralHearts has too many demon or evil characters.
If you can't find a marking you like, you can always make one and or make a preset!

Roleplay

Nice! You've made your character, now let's get you out in the roleplay.

So, let's just say you joined your group. You are very new and you have your eyes on a rank you like. But, you fear you may not have time to earn it.
Here's a few tips.

• Be humble to everyone, no matter what.
  • Be very helpful to your leader or newer members
  • Don't make your character evil or insane, too many of those people
  • Try not giving your character a sad backstory

Also, don't forget to make friends within the group. FeralHearts is all about having buddies and roleplaying with them.
Now, we move onto making your very own family.
No. This doesn't mean getting a mate. Try adopting a pup and they will start a little bit of a family tree for you.
Also, teach them good ways and not wrong doings. Build a fatherly/motherly figure for them.
Because some day they will have pups of their very own ^^

Your character is now at the end of their life, their pups has had pups and are old and feeble.
When you decide it's time to lay your character to rest, go out with a boom. Make sure they will remember your character's final hours and their good deeds they have done in their life.
But don't forget, you can always come back. As a descendant of your character, just always remember that character started a strong bloodline

I hope these were helpful tips and tricks for making a unique character. Let me know if you have any questions or if I am missing some things.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: How to make a legendary character [Tips'n tricks]
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 04:30:57 pm »
Nice job on this tutorial, Echo. I'm sure it will be helpful when trying to create a new character.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 04:32:25 pm »
Nice job on this tutorial, Echo. I'm sure it will be helpful when trying to create a new character.
Thanks WarriorStrike ^^

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 08:35:15 pm »
This is neatly done! And when you said 'Too many evil character out there', I was nodding my head and saying to myself: 'There is, yes, but people theirselves can be evil and the peoples character may look evil too. xP'. Very nice tutorial~

+Nuzzle.