Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What if Feralheart didn't exist?  (Read 15814 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: What if Feralheart didn't exist?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 08:34:26 am »
Oh, got more replies over night! :P I'm excited to read. :3

@Zircon and Ellen:- Me too... but I think we need more lasagna and a ton of nutella ice cream. ;-;

@Warkat:- I know right? I thank all the floofies for being my friends today, you're all so wonderful!

@Oneishardtopronounce:- Finally, someone said that! xD Very true, this community is full of people who understand me and are always open to me. :)

@Sietra:-  (cries) I want more tissues.....and nutella ice cream...That was such a beautiful paragraph! I don't know what else to say, but your words are spot on! ;u;

+Nuzzle all of you.

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 08:54:29 am »
@Sietra:-  (cries) I want more tissues.....and nutella ice cream...That was such a beautiful paragraph! I don't know what else to say, but your words are spot on! ;u;

*Hands you tissues and Nutella*
M'dear...your words are too kind. You are one of the many who have also helped me. Meeting you made me really happy, and so has me meeting others on this game and in this community. So I thank you and everyone else here for making me into who I am now. <3
Also thank ye for the +Nuzzle

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 06:40:18 pm »

M'dear...your words are too kind. You are one of the many who have also helped me. Meeting you made me really happy, and so has me meeting others on this game and in this community. So I thank you and everyone else here for making me into who I am now. <3
-Huggles- You're welcome ;'). I am so happy for making people happy like you and I just hope joy remains constantly in your life without negativity.

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 01:30:12 pm »
If feral heart didn't exist then I wouldn't have struggled for four years determining if I should return. But I did because.. it was still there, just how I left it. The same amazing community!

If Feral heart didn't exist then I'd be screaming to myself " Why doesn't something like this exist yet?" haha :)

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 08:04:03 pm »

-Huggles- You're welcome ;'). I am so happy for making people happy like you and I just hope joy remains constantly in your life without negativity.

I hope the same for you my dear. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 08:11:58 pm »
This game, like what Hugrf said, actually developed most of my personality. All of my friends I've made over the years and the times we've had together mean a lot to me. I know it's a little weird of me to say these things, but this game is really special. I cherish every moment I play it.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 07:28:27 pm »
I really love asking questions like this because it shows how honest you are and this game is lucky to have people like you. <3 Let's all agree here, that we wouldn't be very happy without this game because it's a new world that built us. I have learnt so many things from this game and I changed dramatically and other people noticed it too. Every time I read your feed backs over and over again, it reminds me of the old times when I was a newbie and it makes me tear up 'proud' tears. I myself, is a very sensitive and overly caring person so I could cry for someone in the street I don't even know.

Thanks for sharing your feels Tullile and Chyle! :3 I'd love to open this topic more, as I enjoy talking with you floofs very much.

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 10:53:06 pm »
I would be very sad. but i wouldn't know it..
On another note:
I definitely would not be the person I am today. Feral Heart has taught me how to open up to the world and learn to accept others as they are. I really like who I am and am glad that my eleven year old self decided to join this game ^^
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 09:23:45 pm »
If Feral Heart didn't exist, I would have never met the friends I have made on this game. If Feral Heart didn't exist, I wouldn't have come up with the characters I have created and developed here on the game. My roleplay skills probably wouldn't be as sharp if I didn't come across Feral Heart. I would probably be playing other online games with real life friends, and probably be more addicted to Steam games.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:25:22 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 01:49:49 pm »
Oh man.
If Feral Heart didn't exist, I honestly have no idea what I would be like now.

First of all, the majority of my online friendships have been founded here!
Some of my best friends in the world I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for this game.

As some have already mentioned, FH helped me develop as a person as well.
I've learned so much through years, so much about maturity, kindness, respect, even learned some technical things about the way computers work!

Without FH, I feel like my life wouldn't be as full of friends and fun as it is right now.
This simple little game offers so much, and now that I think about it, really means a lot to me.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me