Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What if Feralheart didn't exist?  (Read 15811 times)

Offline J0JI

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your personal forum-lurker. || IGN: Hungry
    • View Profile
Re: What if Feralheart didn't exist?
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2015, 12:16:57 pm »
If Feralheart didn't exist?

I'd still be locked up in a dark room, eating away my sorrows.

I mean, I still do, but in the corner of this dark room is a screen. Light. Wanna know what's on said screen?
Feral-Heart.

Without FeralHeart, I wouldn't have ever gotten into art; presets really have something influential on me. They inspire me 'n all that cliche stuff, but without FeralHeart I literally wouldn't have any idea as to what I wanted to be when I was older. I wouldn't have met all the amazing people I have and my grammar would still be rubbish, even when I actually put effort into what I typed.

So all in all, I really love FeralHeart and I love that it exists<3 I would be heart broken if it ever closed down for some reason, and would return to me genuine recluse ways.

Probably.
The Arai loves you all.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 03:58:16 pm »
I appreciate all your responses. <3 It really shows that you spoke your heart out and I can see how much this game means a lot to you. I would say everybody here has similar comments, that's because we love this community. :3

Offline .BlackCrow.

• Curious Wanderer
  • In-game name: .BlackCrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 02:29:12 pm »
What if Feralheart didn't exist?

-I wouldn't be so much into PC games and I would never know what it is like to be an animal.

- If I didn't RP semi-literate and literate it wouldn't help me in my English Language at college. I passed my poetry, I WAS SO HAPPY.

-I have a major love for wolves. If I could pick an animal to be born as in the after life, I will pick a wolf. They fascinate me so much, I just can't imagine if I couldn't play FeralHeart as a wolf.

-If it didn't exist i wouldn't be so creative with creating maps. I'm improving although I'm not a pro.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 02:31:14 pm by Nacoda »

Do you mind if I Slytherin?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2015, 05:36:38 pm »
Honest answer. <3 Thanks for your feedback and here is your first nuzzle!

+Nuzzle.

Offline .BlackCrow.

• Curious Wanderer
  • In-game name: .BlackCrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2015, 07:50:41 pm »

+Nuzzle.

Thank you Ritatalia <3 c:

Do you mind if I Slytherin?

Offline Thornscars

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2015, 06:20:30 am »
God, if this game didn't exist I'd probably crawl right back to Animal Jam, which no offense, I do still like it a bit, just, really isn't as interactive as FH. I even heard about FeralHeart on Animal Jam, that was the game everyone was going to. Then one morning when my friend was still asleep (we had a sleepover the night before,) I went on the website and there it was "Create a new account." And now I'm addicted. If this game didn't exist, then I don't think I would have the same personality as I do now.

signature by cordisawire

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2015, 06:20:16 pm »

+Nuzzle.

Thank you Ritatalia <3 c:

Welcome! <3 #LotsOfLove.

God, if this game didn't exist I'd probably crawl right back to Animal Jam, which no offense, I do still like it a bit, just, really isn't as interactive as FH. I even heard about FeralHeart on Animal Jam, that was the game everyone was going to. Then one morning when my friend was still asleep (we had a sleepover the night before,) I went on the website and there it was "Create a new account." And now I'm addicted. If this game didn't exist, then I don't think I would have the same personality as I do now.

Thank you for your response. :3 I am actually surprised how many views I got to this thread actually and everytime someone replies I'm always so excited to see what you wrote. <3 I'll give you a nuzzle too, since you're being honest to.

+Nuzzle.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 02:15:15 am »
If Feral-Heart didn't exist... I'm not even sure if Kovu would've even released the Impressive Title source code. And if he did, then most of us would've probably been playing Impressive Title servers.

And if not... Then I don't even know. xD

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 10:33:45 pm »
If FeralHeart didn't exist huh... I have no idea where I would be right now. If FH didn't exist I wouldn't have met some awesome people and I wouldn't have gone to another game and met the friends that I have now I wouldn't know. I have honestly no idea where I would be without FeralHeart because of this, but I'm glad I watched that Youtube video that helped me discover FeralHeart so I could meet all fantastic people and the wonderful community that I've come to know over the last couple of years. I owe a lot to it.
Signature by Adelish

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2015, 07:07:00 pm »
If Feral-Heart didn't exist... I'm not even sure if Kovu would've even released the Impressive Title source code. And if he did, then most of us would've probably been playing Impressive Title servers.

And if not... Then I don't even know. xD

You make a good point there actually, I never thought of that as many people have forgot about him now. The most important thing is to keep the community happy, active and lovable as we are! Your message actually put some emotional effect on me, especially after you said 'And if not... Then I don't even know."

Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing that you shared that!

+Nuzzle.
If FeralHeart didn't exist huh... I have no idea where I would be right now. If FH didn't exist I wouldn't have met some awesome people and I wouldn't have gone to another game and met the friends that I have now I wouldn't know. I have honestly no idea where I would be without FeralHeart because of this, but I'm glad I watched that Youtube video that helped me discover FeralHeart so I could meet all fantastic people and the wonderful community that I've come to know over the last couple of years. I owe a lot to it.

Oh wow! We discovered feralheart in the same way. <3 I had so many great memories developing here and I appreciate and love your comment because I clearly understand what you mean.

+Nuzzle.

I am not joking right now, but this thread makes me think too much. xD You floofs are so amazing!