Author Topic: The Red-Eyed Singler  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
The Red-Eyed Singler
« on: May 19, 2016, 02:40:08 am »
Contents: 1. Basics 2. Appearance 3. Behavior 4. Screenshots
BASICS-
There are 3 types of Singler; The Silver-Eyed Singler, The No-Eyed Singler and the Red-Eyed Singler. You may be asking, "What is a Singler huslove?" A Singler is a canid that has been around for 2,238 years, not only that long, they can live to be 23 years in captivity, 25 in the wild. A Singler has a short neck and are tall. A No-Eyed Singler have no eyes, just eye sockets, the Silver-Eyed Singler has silver or gray eyes, the Red-Eyed Singler of course, has Red eyes. All Singler s are Omnivores except the Red-Eyed Singler which is a Carnivore only.
APPEARANCE-
The Red-Eyed Singler of course, has RED eyes the first Red-Eyed Singler had a deformity which caused its eyes to be red, the Singler had children with the No-Eyed Singler to make another Red-Eyed Singler, until it kept going until all of them have the same eyes. They can come in these colors: Tan,Black&White,Albino,Dark Brown, and Dark Gray. Tan has either Brown or Dark tan markings, Black and White has Dark gray,Black,White or Light Gray markings,Albino has no markings at all,Dark brown has Tan,Light Brown, Dark tan or Honey-Colored Markings,Dark gray can have Light gray,Gray,Black or White Markings. They have Full-orb Eyes that are Red, the eyes can be Regular Red,Light Red,Dark Red, or Blood-Colored.
BEHAVIOR-
The Red-Eyed Singler is the most feisty Singler in the world and is usually Neutrally Aggressive to fully aggressive, while the No-Eyed Singler is Neutrally Friendly to Neutrally Aggressive and the Silver-Eyed Singler is From Fully Friendly to Partially Aggressive. Most Red-Eyed Singler s form packs and the first 2 Singler s in the pack fight for leadership when 2 others have arrived to join the Pack, Singler Packs are either Called Packs or Clans. Singler s are very feisty,dominant and mean to other adults, while they nurture their young and protect them with their lives, Only the Red-Eyed Singler watches over their young and nurtures them while the others leave the babies after they are first born. The biggest difference of all Singler s are:
-No-Eyes have instinct
-Silver-Eyes have Instinct, BUT
-Red-Eyes DON'T have instinct and have to be taught how to hunt,swim and fight.
SCREENSHOTS- :D
This is an Example of the Red-Eyed Singler.
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: The Red-Eyed Singler
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 02:43:00 am »
This is a very unique species as well! I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into making them. The character is the screenshot has a pretty design as well, great work!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 02:45:22 am »
That is a pretty interesting species. I've never seen a cool design like that before.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 02:47:09 am »
I loooove looking at the different species you make ~!
You should make like.....a big ol' encyclopedia of your awesome species c;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 02:50:27 am »
Very good job! I would love to see a silver-eyed one though!